30 Days of Dealing With Burnout and Fatigue PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
It seems everyone is tired these days. We live in a time where we have more expectations and more to do than any previous generation. Most of the things that were designed to make our lives more efficient and our quality of life superior to that of the past are causing us to deteriorate mentally, physically, and socially. So much for the modern era of being able to do and have it all.
Take the next 30 days to really look at burnout with your readers: what causes it, how to prevent it, and how to rejuvenate if we have pushed ourselves past prevention. Each day you will receive a new opportunity to better understand what burnout is, as well as the effects it has on our minds, bodies and the entire family.
Our 30 Days of Dealing With Burnout and Fatigue is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to overcome burnout and fatigue over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Days of Dealing With Burnout & Fatigue Challenge Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Burnout and Fatigue Articles
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why Are We So Exhausted All The Time?
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep?
- The Importance Of Down Time
- Cutting Out Distractions Can Help
- Ban Your Smartphone From The Bedroom
- Stress Will Lead To Burnout – De-Stress More
- Set A Weekly Rhythm To Avoid Burnout
- Are You Taking Time For Daily Self-Care?
- Habits & Routines Can Help Prevent Burnout
- Are Mental Health And Burnout Related?
- Take A Vacation To Reverse Burnout
- 3 Tips For Avoiding Future Burnouts
- Are You Eating A Healthy Diet?
- How To Avoid The Afternoon Slump
- Learning To Delegate Can Be The Best Thing to Avoid Getting Burnt Out
- Are Your Behavioral Patterns Causing Burnout?
- How Overwhelm Can Cause Burnout & Fatigue
- Is Caffeine Causing Your Fatigue?
- Can Essential Oils Help Prevent Burnout?
- The Art Of Saying No & How It Can Help Prevent Burnout And Fatigue
- Helping Your Family Avoid Burnout
- Making Time For What You Love To Do Avoids Burnout
- The Physical Side Of Burnout & Fatigue
- Pay Attention To How Tasks Affect Your Energy Levels
- Keep A Journal To Find The Root Causes Of Burnout & Fatigue
- Meditation & Yoga Can Help You Come Back Refreshed & Energized
- How A Little Exercise Can Help With Fatigue
- Still Feeling Tired and Burnt Out? It May Be Time For A Physical
- Don’t Be Afraid To Make Some Big Changes
- Let’s Review & Plan For The Future
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to become more content. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for a life or business coach. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program on getting over burnout and fatigue.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about dealing with burnout and fatigue. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.