Wealth Mindset PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Generally speaking, a wealth mindset conjures happy and positive thoughts about money. The term wealth popcorns images of large homes, shiny cars, and bank accounts brimming with cash. Those are signs of wealth to be sure, but wealth encompasses much more than luxury items.
A wealth mindset is a set of beliefs that spark action to be, do, and have fulfillment in all areas of life. It’s more than going after money. It’s going after all sorts of wealth in all areas of life.
Our 30 Days of Creating a Wealth Mindset is designed to challenge false beliefs and modify behaviors that support a lack mentality.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to shift their mindset to wealth instead of lack.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Creating a Wealth Mindset PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- A Wealth Mindset Is A Game Changer
- Looking At Your Past Can Show You Your Financial Future
- Money IQ- Assessing What You Know About Money
- Examples of Wealth- That Aren’t Money Related
- Help! My Spouse And I Don’t Agree About Finances
- Hazards Of A Lack Mentality
- Are You A Quality Or Quantity-Minded Spender?
- Working Smart Not Hard- An Important Money Mindset
- Money-Smarts 101 For Kids
- Do You Have A Lid On Your Money-Making Capabilities?
- Compound Interest- A Remarkable Way To Create Wealth
- Getting Honest About Money When You’re In Trouble
- Generosity- Giving More To Have More
- Stop Having These 2 Conversations About Money
- Can Retail Therapy Ever Be A Good Thing?
- Living Within Your Means Isn’t About Lack
- A Wealth Mindset Isn’t Just About Attitude, It’s About behavior
- Money Magnifies Who You Are
- Where Does It All Go? 3 Strategies For Money Management
- Modeling A Smart Money Mindset For Your Family
- Avoid The Lottery Affect With These Tips
- Don’t Let A Financial Setback Ruin Your Mindset
- Mind Your Money With These Apps
- Create A Legacy Not A Spreadsheet
- A Wealth Mindset Is A Team Effort
- Money Doesn’t Create Happiness- It Creates Choices
- 3 Money Mindset Influencers To Follow
- Pay Yourself First- And Other Smart Money Strategies
- Don’t Worry About Keeping Up With The Jones’
- Recap And Where Do We Go From Here?
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about shifting to a wealth mindset.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on having a wealth mindset. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Creating a Wealth Mindset – Moving from Lack to Abundance (6,053 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Changing Your Mindset One Step at a Time
- Common Behaviors of Wealth-Minded People
- Overcoming Setbacks When Things Get Hard
- Making a Wealth Mindset a Family Affair
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Creating a Wealth Mindset PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.