Embracing Video Content
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Video is so important for content marketing. It’s engaged with more, it’s shared more, it’s more actionable in terms of people answering your calls to action and just in general more effective than other types of content in getting a response.
Using video in your content marketing is important because your audience, even when they’re part of the same demographics, learn and retain information in different ways. Some like print, some like images, and some like video. Video happens to be shared and engaged with at a rate – by some estimates – often at ten times more than other forms of content. Help your readers embrace video as part of their content marketing strategy.
Our 30 Days of Embracing Video Content is all about learning how to use video to grow your audience.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to use video in their content marketing to reach more people and grow their audience.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Embracing Video Content PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why Video Content?
- The Big Benefits of Creating Video Content for Your Business
- Places to Publish Your Video Content
- Different Types of Video Content to Consider
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Be Scared of Video
- Recorded Videos vs. Live Videos
- Simple Ways to Start Recording Videos
- Back to Basics: What’s the Purpose of Your Video?
- Should Your Videos Have a CTA?
- Getting Over Your Fear of Recording that First Video
- The Importance of Consistency in Video Marketing
- How to Craft a Script for Your Videos
- How Often Should You Publish Video Content?
- Developing a Video Content Marketing Strategy for Your Business
- Simple Tips to Boost Your Confidence in Video
- Don’t Forget to Market Your Published Videos
- Repurposing Blog Posts into Videos
- 3 Effective Places to Embed Your Videos
- Helpful Equipment to Create Better Videos
- Let’s Talk about Lighting & Backgrounds
- Creating Helpful Demos with Screen Share Videos
- Recording Interview Style Videos Has Never Been Easier
- What Camera Do You Need for Your Style of Video Marketing?
- Easy Ways to Edit Your Video Content
- Tips for Outsourcing Video Content
- Apps for Automating Video Content Creation
- Create Higher Priced Products with Video
- Using Video for Personalized Messages
- Developing a Successful Long-Term Video Content Marketing Strategy
- Wrapping Up 30 Days of Video Marketing Content
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about using video to grow your audience.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on embracing video content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: YouTube Channel Blueprint (6,025 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Setting Up Your YouTube Channel
- Planning Your Content Strategy
- Recording Your First Videos
A workbook to help your readers plan and build their video content. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Embracing Video Content PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.