Testing and Tracking What Works
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
When it comes to your business doing anything at all without data is a huge mistake. While you want to run your business with passion, you want to avoid using your intuition or gut too much for essential decisions because data is always going to lead you in a better direction than your gut. If you don’t avoid testing and tracking, you’ll experience a lot of positives.
As a small business owner, whether you sell products or provide a service testing and tracking the offers you make, the actions you take, and the work you do is going to help improve results exponentially. Each time you test and track, you gather data to help improve the next actions you take. It’s a win-win for everyone you and your audience.
Our 30 Days of testing and tracking will show your readers how to use data in their business.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to get to know the data in their business so they understand what works.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook and a Bonus Checklist.
Here's What's Inside:
Testing and Tracking What Works PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Why You Can’t Afford To Skip Testing And Tracking
- What To Track – An Overview
- Let’s Talk About Conversion Rates
- Tracking Protocols For Your Website
- Tracking Protocols for Your Email
- Tracking Protocols for Social Media
- Looking at Email Open Rates And Why It Matters
- Three Simple Tweaks To Improve Your Email Open Rates
- Don’t Confuse Your Subscribers With Too Many Choices
- Fun Email Subject Line Hacks – Emojis and Questions
- Why You Should Keep An Eye On Autoresponder Service
- Do You Have A Leaky Funnel?
- Do You Have Good Website Tracking?
- Are You Making The Most of Google Analytics?
- Five Quick Tips To Use Google Analytics To Find Things You Can Improve
- Content Marketing – How To Find Keywords That Resonate With Your Audience
- SEO Basics – What You Need To Know Before You Create Your Next Piece Of Content
- Tracking Your Keyword Rankings Over Time
- Simple On-Page SEO Tweaks And Determining If It’s Working
- Track Your Social Media Growth And Engagement On All Relevant Platforms
- Are Your CTAs Working?
- What Is Split Testing And How Do I Do It?
- What To Test On An Optin Page
- What To Track On A Sales Page
- AB Testing vs. Multivariate Testing
- Thoughts On Pricing And Profits
- Don’t Stop Testing After The Sale
- Calculating And Improving The Lifetime Value
- Learn From Each Test And Improve On Everything
- Let’s Recap Why Testing And Tracking Are Crucial
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about testing and tracking what works in your business.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: Testing and Tracking Checklist
We make it easy for you to track what you're testing with this bonus Testing, Tracking and Tweaking Checklist.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: The Power of the Compound Effect (6,856 words)
will teach your readers about:
- How Small Improvements Can Add Up to Big Results
- Improving Your Email Funnel One Step at a Time
- Improving Your Sales Funnel One Step at a Time
- Testing and Tweaking Your Content Marketing
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers get started testing and tracking the data in their business. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo and a bonus checklist.