[thrive_headline_focus title=”How to Find and Court Super Affiliates PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Did you know that just one good affiliate is like doubling yourself? Imagine having 100 affiliates. Sounds great, doesn’t it? But, having a super affiliate is a whole other ball game.
A super affiliate is someone who has a huge active list who can turn your product creations into a bona fide business that pays off month after month. It literally only takes one super affiliate to make your entire business.
Teach your readers how they can begin finding the right super affiliates, attracting them, and keeping them.
Our 30 Days of How to Find & Court Super Affiliates is designed to teach about different ways to find super affiliates, get them on board and keep them with you long term so that you can both make more money.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to reach out and find the super affiliates that will help them grow their business.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
How to Find & Court Super Affiliates PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Welcome and Why You Need to Get Super Affiliates
- What is a Super Affiliate?
- Two Ways to Get Super Affiliates
- The 80/20 Rule of Affiliate Marketing
- Finding Super Affiliates Through Affiliate Contests
- Know Your Numbers Before Approaching Super Affiliates
- How to Work Your Way up to Super Affiliates
- Attractive Perks to Attract Super Affiliates
- Make Promoting Easy for Your Affiliates
- Are Your Offers Converting Well Enough?
- Using JVZoo to Attract Super Affiliates
- The Benefits of Having an In-house Affiliate Program
- Using Contests to Motivate Super Affiliates
- Are You Planning Your Launches Far Enough Ahead?
- The #1 Rule – Keep Your Super Affiliates Happy
- Your Reputation Matters When You’re Courting Super Affiliates
- Online Marketing Events Help You Meet the Right People
- Your Best Potential Affiliates may be Selling Similar Products
- Find Out Who Has an Online Presence in Your Niche
- Consider Adding a Second Tier to Your Affiliate Program
- Your Next Super Affiliate may be Your Best Customer
- Don’t Get Discouraged by a No – Keep Asking
- 3 Tips for Encouraging Your Top Affiliates to Promote More
- Are You Approaching the Wrong Affiliates?
- Don’t be Afraid to “Out” Your Top Affiliates
- Are You Actively Recruiting Affiliates Every Week?
- Create Special Offers & Bonuses for Your Super Affiliates
- Ask Your Super Affiliates What You Can Do to Help
- Fostering Strong Relationships with Top Affiliates
- Let’s Recap & Make a Plan for the Future
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about finding and courting super affiliates.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on finding and courting super affiliates. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: How to Get Super Affiliates On Board (6,042 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What Are Super Affiliates and Where do I Find Them?
- Reaching Out to Potential Super Affiliates
- Tracing Your Recruiting Efforts
- What to Do When You Get a Yes
- Setting Them Up In Your Affiliate Program
A workbook to help your readers find and court super affiliates to help grow their business and increase sales. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Finding & Courting Super Affiliates PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.