Staying Hydrated PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
The human body needs to drink plenty of water or consume hydrating foods every day. The amount you drink depends on what you eat, how much you exercise, your health, and the climate you live in.
Every person across the earth is at risk for dehydration. You can experience dehydration just simply from not drinking enough water.
Learn how to stay healthy and avoid dehydration so you can feel your best.
This 30-day challenge is designed to teach your readers the importance of staying hydrated.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to stay hydrated and take better care of themselves.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Staying Hydrated PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Benefits of Tracking Your Water Intake
- Is Your Dehydration Affecting Your Mood?
- Why Proper Water Intake is Vital to Your Heart’s Health
- How to Calculate Your Correct Water Intake 9
- Five Reasons Hydration is Important to Overall Health
- Symptoms of Dehydration to Know About
- How Water Can Affect Your Immune System
- Limit Sugar and Alcohol for Proper Hydration
- Seven Foods to Eat with High Water Content
- Why You Should Hydrate Before, During , and After Exercising
- What Counts as Proper Hydration?
- Five Ways to Make Water Taste Better
- Don't Wait Until You Are Thirsty
- 10 Benefits of Drinking Water in The Morning
- Pros and Cons of Hydrating Before Bedtime
- Hydration Myths to Stop Following
- How Your Age Can Impact Hydration
- Five Hydration Facts You Need to Know
- Six Ways to Stay Hydrated Beyond Drinking Water
- Stopping Dehydration: Foods to Avoid
- Five Tips to Tracking Your Water Intake
- Improve Your Mental Health with Proper Hydration
- A Hydration Journal is the Tool You Need
- Eight Ways to Make Water More Enjoyable
- Dos and Don'ts to Proper Hydration
- Seven Unique Hacks to Improve Your Water Intake
- How Proper Water Intake Can Affect Your Weight
- How to Motivate Yourself to Drink More Water
- Six Hydration Tracking Tools to Try
- How too Much Water Can Harm You
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about staying hydrated.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch health and wellness content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: 10 Ways to Avoid Dehydration (6,411 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Know Your Proper Water Intake
- Limit Sugar Intake
- Increase Hydration Before, During, and After Exercise
- & More…
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- Daily Water Tracker
- Hydrating Snack and Drink Ideas with Recipes
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.