Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
If you are a solo entrepreneur, you likely know just how hard it can be to see the success you want.
Research shows that a fourth of all entrepreneurs will fail within their first year. However, this fact should not discourage you. Instead, it should inspire you to find and do the right work to be successful.
There are usually apparent reasons why these entrepreneurs fail that you can avoid entirely.
Marketing well is an important skill that all business owners need to understand. As a solo entrepreneur, it’s even more important. You can’t be successful without doing the right type of marketing at the right time.
Our Marketing Strategies for the Solo Entrepreneur will show your readers the importance of marketing and how to implement it properly.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to work on marketing strategies in their business.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Marketing Strategies for the Solo Entrepreneur
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Top Marketing Skills You Need to Have as A Solo Entrepreneur
- Why Digital Marketing is a Vital Tool to Use as A Solo Entrepreneur
- Four Marketing Facts to Know as an Entrepreneur
- Social Media Marketing: What and Why is Important to Entrepreneurs
- Four Ways to Take Advantage of Social Media as a Solo Entrepreneur
- Choosing the Right Social Media Platform as an Entrepreneur
- The Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Marketing as a Solo Entrepreneur
- Six Steps to Creating an Engaging Social Media Marketing Strategy
- The Key to Content Marketing as a Solo Entrepreneur
- Five Ways to Make Content Marketing Work for You as a Solo Entrepreneur
- Why Blogging is an Entrepreneur is Still Important
- How to Start Your Own WordPress Blog
- Six Tips on Writing SEO Blog Posts
- Why Email Marketing is More Important Than Social Media
- Six Email Marketing Strategies to Incorporate as a Solo Entrepreneur
- Five Tips to Using Email Marketing Effectively
- Five Steps to Starting Your First Email Marketing Campaign
- Five Ways to Build Your Email Lists as A Solo Entrepreneur
- Why is Affiliate Marketing Important, and How Does It Work?
- The Affiliate Marketing Strategies to Know About
- How to Find the Right Affiliate Marketing Products for Your Target Audience
- Four Steps to Launching Your First Affiliate Marketing Program
- Four Tips to Earning More Money with Affiliate Marketing
- Why Facebook Ads are Key to Marketing as a Solo Entrepreneur
- Five Facebook Ad Techniques to Know About
- Facebook Ad Best Practices to Follow as a Solo Entrepreneur
- Four Tips to Creating and Launching Your First Facebook Marketing Ad
- Six Ways to Use Video Marketing as A Solo Entrepreneur
- The Fundamentals of Video Marketing
- Five Ways to Improve and Scale Your Digital Marketing Plan
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about marketing strategies.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about developing your brand. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Report: 5 Powerful Marketing Strategies to Master as A Solo Entrepreneur (6,135 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- 8 Marketing Tools to Use as a Solo Entrepreneur
A workbook to help your readers develop their branding. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive these graphics:
- 5 Marketing Strategies to Use as an Entrepreneur
- Marketing Tips to Know as A Solo Entrepreneur
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.