[thrive_headline_focus title=”Social Messenger Apps to Engage Your Audience” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
With over two billion users on WhatsApp, over 1.3 billion users using the Facebook messenger app, and 1.2 billion users on WeChat – it’s clear that users like using these chat applications to communicate with brands. In fact, more than 60 percent of all customer service engagements are currently being delivered via social messaging apps and live chat.
Social messenger applications allow you to send personalized messages to your audience live or “as live” using artificial intelligence. As a result, users feel heard due to these amazing apps' personalized one-on-one interaction capabilities.
How brands communicate with their audience changes as technology develops. Still, one thing remains clear – customers like sharing with brands in numerous ways, including phone, social media, and via various social messenger applications.
Our Social Messenger Apps to Engage Your Audience will show your readers how to engage their audience with messenger apps, why they are so popular, and how to get started.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to develop their business brand.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Social Messenger Apps to Engage Your Audience
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Top Seven Social Messenger Apps to Use to Engage Your Audience
- Five Benefits to Using Social Messenger Apps to Engage Your Audience
- Five Ways to Use Social Messenger Apps to Grow Your Business
- Tips to Using Messenger Apps to Boost Audience Engagement
- Important Rules to Follow When Using Direct Message Marketing
- How to Add Messenger Apps to Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- What to Avoid When Sending a Direct Message to Your Target Audience
- Social Messenger Content Ideas to Boost Audience Engagement
- Do's and Don'ts to Using Direct Messenger to Grow Your Business
- Four Tips to Using WhatsApp to Engage Your Audience
- Four WhatsApp Business Greeting Examples to Engage Your Audience
- Best Practices to Know for WhatsApp Business Messaging
- Four WhatsApp Features Small Business Owners Should Be Using
- Five Benefits to Engaging Your Audience with Facebook Messenger
- Pros and Cons to Using Facebook Messenger Marketing
- Four Tips to Using Facebook Messenger for Business
- How to Use Facebook Messenger Ads to Engage Your Target Audience
- Best Practices to Follow When using Facebook Messenger for Business
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Tools to Know About
- Facebook Messenger Marketing Hacks to Engage Your Audience
- Four Fun Ways to Use Instagram Direct Messages to Improve Audience Engagement
- Instagram Direct Message Marketing Tips for Small Businesses
- Four Ways to Use Snapchat to Engage Your Audience
- Five Tips on Using Viber to Increase Customer Engagement
- How to Engage Your Audience Using Twitter Direct Messages
- Tips on How to Set Up a Twitter Direct Messages Experience for Business
- Four Twitter Direct Messages to Send to Your Target Audience
- Four Ways to Use Telegram to Improve Audience Engagement
- Common Social Messenger Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- Five Ways to Improve Your Direct Messenger Content
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about social media messaging.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about developing your brand. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Using Social Messenger Applications to Market and Grow Your Business (6,080 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Why You Should Use Social Messenger Applications
- 7 Vital Benefits to Using Social Messenger Applications for Business
- Top Twelve Social Messenger Applications to Know about
- Three Tips on Choosing the Right Social Messenger Application for Your Business
- Ten Ways to Use Social Messenger Applications to Market and Grow Your Business
- Best Practices to Follow When Using Social Messenger Applications to Engage Your Audience
A workbook to help your readers develop their branding. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive a bonus checklist
- Facebook Messenger for Business
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.