Smart Blogging Skills – Week 10
Week 10 of Smart Blogging Skills is all about Guest Blogging and Participating In Cross Blog Conversations
Guest blogging, both being a guest and having a guest, is one of my favorite ways to
- Introduce my blog & products to new people. This means more traffic for me and the possibility of more sales.
- Share other blogs & products to my readers. This means I'm able to share quality, relevant people & products while anticipating the possibility of more sales through my affiliate links.
- Get fresh & unique content for my blog. This means I don't always have to write my own stuff. When I have no creativity, I can still share good stuff with my readers.
There's just no good reason to not guest blog or participate in a cross blog conversation.
Like all of the lessons, there is a pdf “summary” and short audio where Kelly give you practical information that breaks this week's tasks down into bite sized pieces and shares what you need to do and why you need to do it.
This Lesson Will Teach You:
- How to offer a guest post so it's a win-win situation
- Invite interaction on your site via cross-blog conversations
- Ideas for guest blogging & cross-blog conversations.
What did you learn this week?
If you're interested in guest posting on Moms In A Blog, having me guest post on your site or have a cross-blog conversation email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Don’t worry if you don’t have your copy yet; it’s delivered electronically so you can grab it right now! It’s only $27.30 after your 30% discount (don’t forget to use coupon code = MIAB) — well worth it for a successful online business!
Missed part of the series? No problem! You can see everything at