Small Habits Lead to Big Changes PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Having goals in life is smart. It gives us something to shoot for and increases our chances of success. However, aiming too high and biting off more than you can chew are sure ways to end up abandoning your objective. If you want to make big change that lasts, it’s better to start small and work your way up.
Small habits can lead to big changes. Keep in mind that you can always add new habits and strive for bigger goals once you feel comfortable. Soon, you’ll see major results.
Our 30 Days of Small Habits Lead to Big Changes is designed to explore making small changes with your readers that will lead to big results.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to embrace change.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Small Habits Lead to Big Changes PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and How Small Habits Can Lead to Big Change
- Let’s Start Simple – Get in the Habit of Drinking More Water
- How Tracking Can Help You Implement New Habits – The Walking Example
- New Habits Come Easy When You’re Having Fun – Dance, Swim, Stay Active
- Creating New Habits to Stop Stress Eating & Boredom Snacking
- Want to Lose Weight? Get in the Habit of Recording Your Weight Daily
- Healthy Dinner Habit – Start with a Salad or a Big Serving of Veggies
- Get Out of the Habit of Eating Because It’s Time to Sit Down to a Meal
- Use Habits to Create a Bedtime Routine for Better Sleep
- Five Healthy Habits to Get You Moving More
- Get in the Habit of Keeping a Budget
- Change Your Spending Habits to Change Your Life
- Get in the Habit of Saving First
- Breaking the Impulse Buy Habit
- Three Small Changes That Could Save You Hundreds Per Month
- Selling Something Before You Buy Something New is a Healthy Financial Habit Worth Getting Into
- Get in the Habit of Looking for Those Side Hustles
- Review Your Spending Habits Regularly
- Get in the Habit of Educating Yourself About Personal Finance
- Find Fun New Things to Do That Don’t Cost a Thing
- Rekindle That Reading Habit
- Could a Daily Meditation Habit Help You Feel Better and Stay Productive?
- Creating a Daily To-Do List is a “Must Have Habit”
- Set Big Goals & Review Them Regularly
- Make It a Habit to Meet with Likeminded People
- What Are You Learning Today?
- Good Habits to Help You Track Your Improvements and Your Success
- Create Habits That Help You Focus and Make the Most of Your Time
- Don’t Forget to Rest & Recharge
- Let’s Recap 30 Days of Embracing Small Habits That Lead to Big Change
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about making small habits that lead to big changes.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on dealing with life changes. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Morning & Evening Routines That Set You Up for Success
will teach your readers about:
- From Habits to Routines
- Why Focusing on Mornings and Evenings Matters Most
- Creating a Successful Morning Routine
- Creating a Reflective Evening Routine
- & More…
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Dealing with Life Changes PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.