Small Business Project Management
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Project management is the process or steps you take to complete a project. While it sounds straightforward, it actually requires following a specific set of steps to accomplish it successfully.
If you don’t follow through on each step, you won’t maximize benefits and, more importantly, customer satisfaction.
Proper project management requires many skills, including excellent communication, listening, time management, organization, planning, and budgeting skills.
Without these skills, you will likely struggle to deliver the project or products your customers are hoping for. However, these skills can easily be improved by following repeated steps and processes.
Our Small Business Project Management will show your readers everything they need to do to deliver a successful project each and every time.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to work on project management in their business.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Small Business Project Management
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- What is Project Management, and Why is It Important for Small Businesses?
- The Key Elements of Small Business Project Management
- Six Powerful Benefits to Proper Small Business Project Management
- The Project Management Skills You Need as a Solo Business Owner
- Six Common Small Business Project Management Terms to Know
- The Five Phases to Small Business Project Management
- Four Common Challenges to Small Business Project Management
- Five Tips to Successful Project Management Without a Team
- Four Project Management Goals to Set to Improve Success
- Best Practices to Get Your Project Started off Right
- How to Create an Effective Small Business Project Management Plan
- Four Strategic Project-Planning Tips
- Six Tips for Successful Project Execution
- Project Management: Monitor and Control Phase Practices to Know
- How to Delegate Tasks More Effectively in Project Management
- Four Tips to Using Facebook Messenger for Business
- Five Steps to the Project Management Closure Process Phase
- The Secrets to Successful Project Management
- Four Ways to Stay Organized While Managing a Project
- Four Ways to Simplify Project Management
- Five Ways to Prevent Scope Creep In Project Management
- Seven Time Management Strategies for Successful Project Management
- Why Automation Matters to Small Business Project Management
- Five Ways to Automate Project Management Tasks
- Seven Powerful Tips for Project Management Success
- How to Integrate Project Management Software
- Five Important Features Every Project Management Tool Should Include
- Five Popular Project Management Tools to Utilize
- Trello for Project Management in Five Easy Steps
- A Six-Point Project Management Checklist for Success
- Four Ways to Improve Project Management in Your Small Business
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about project management.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about developing your brand. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Successful Project Management for the Small Solo Business Owner (5,873 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Benefits to Small Business Project Management
- Creating a Project Vision Statement
- Identifying Project Scope
- Conducting a Risk Assessment
- Highlighting Project Resources and Setting a Budget
- Implementing the Right Project Management Tools
A workbook to help your readers develop their branding. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive all these templates and checklists:
- Project Management BOSCARD Strategy Template
- Project Management for the Solo Business Owner Checklist
- Project Management for the Solo Business Owner Closure Checklist
- Project Scope Statement Template
- Simple Project Work Breakdown Structure Template
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.