Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
SEO, or search engine optimization, is the method by which you improve or “optimize” your website. The content on your website as well as the content you create off of your website for your ideal audience is also important for SEO purposes.
To do SEO well, you need to know your audience, understand your competition, be able to describe the problems you solve for your ideal target audience member and know your value all the while using the terms (keywords) that your audience is likely to use to find your information.
Doing SEO right helps you get more traffic. Sometimes the traffic comes from pulling them into your site with the right keywords that your audience will use search engines to find, and sometimes it means creating more links to your site via guest posting, directory listings, and social media activities.
Our 30 Days of SEO for Traffic Challenge PLR is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about SEO to get more traffic to their website over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts and eBook compilation & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Days of SEO for Traffic Challenge PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The 30 Days of SEO for Traffic Challenge
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why You Need SEO Traffic
- What Are Keywords and Key Phrases
- What’s Your Target Market Searching For
- You Need To Work Your Keyword Into Your Title
- Heading Tags And Their SEO Importance Explained
- A Quick Intro To Basic On-Page SEO Factors
- The Balancing Act Between Writing For Readers And Writing For Search Bots
- Start With A Good SEO Optimized Headline
- The Art of Working Your Keywords & Phrases Into Content
- Don’t Forget To SEO Images
- Use Formatting To Boost Your SEO Score
- Helpful WordPress Plugins For SEO
- Different Ways To Find Your Keywords & Phrases
- The Benefits Of Interlinking Your Site’s Content
- Don’t Be Afraid Of Outgoing Links
- On-Site Ways To Boost Your Web Authority
- Let’s Talk Social Signals
- It’s Not Just About SEO – How’s Your Conversion?
- Time To Track Your Efforts
- Make It Easy To Link And Share
- Do You Know About Latent Semantic Indexing?
- Why You Want To Go After The Low Hanging Fruit
- Using Google To Find More Keywords To Go After
- Keep It Fresh & Keep It On Topic
- Going Deep & Going Wide With Your SEO Content
- Using Bolding And Italic Fonts Effectively In Your Content
- The Power Of Epic Content To Help With Searchability
- Don’t Be Afraid To Use Multi-Media Content
- Using Robot Text Files & Indexes To Help Bots Find Your SEO Content
- Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about learning more about SEO for traffic.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on learning SEO for more traffic. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.
Get this 30 Days of Pre-Written Content about SEO for Traffic PLUS BONUSES for just $47 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.