Making Enthusiasm Part of Every Day Life PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
One of the go-to references that encourages enthusiasm is to be more childlike. There’s something about being a child that left more room in life for awe and wonder. Perhaps it was the expansion of the world and learning new things while experiencing the wonder of it all. It might have been the laser focus on what mattered most at the time without boundaries created by responsibility. If you loved to explore, you could. If you loved to read, you could. Whatever you loved there was plenty of time and resources to be wildly enthusiastic about it.
A lot of the time people don’t even realize they’ve lost their enthusiasm until they wake up one day and realize they can’t recall the last time they were excited about something.
This 30 days is designed to help you bring enthusiasm back into your daily life.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to be more enthusiastic about their daily life.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Making Enthusiasm Part of Everyday Life PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs of Emails and 3 10-Packs of Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-pack of articles and 3 10-pack of email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: Revive Your Enthusiasm by Shifting Your Mindset
- When Did Life Get So Boring, Anyway?
- 3 Thieves that Rob Your Enthusiasm
- Assessing Your Enthusiasm for Everyday Life
- Gratitude – The Surefire Way to Revive Enthusiasm
- Putting Things into Perspective
- What Will You Gain? An Important Question
- Getting Real About the Problems in Your Life
- Fake It ‘till You Make It
- You Don’t Have To Do It, You Get To!
- Tune Out Unenthusiastic People
10-Pack #2: Revive Your Enthusiasm by Taking Care of Yourself
- You Deserve to be Enthusiastic About Your Life!
- Revive Your Health, Revive Your Enthusiasm
- Too Tired to Care? Lack of Rest Spoils Enthusiasm
- Eat Better to Feel Better
- 3 Tips to Avoid Draining People and Keep Your Joy
- Be a Cheerleader and Encourage Others
- Saying NO Can be Refreshing
- Build Self-Care Into Your Everyday Routine
- Take a ME-cation to Revive Your Enthusiasm
- Reward Yourself for a Job Well Done
10-Pack #3. Revive Your Enthusiasm by Trying New Things
- Consider a Whole New Approach to Your Everyday Life
- Learning New Skills Kickstarts New Enthusiasm
- Changing Your Network Can Change Your Life
- Big Leaps – Taking a Chance Could Pay Off Big
- Reflection Helps Spark New Enthusiasm
- Will a Pivot Revive Your Enthusiasm?
- Tracking Progress Promotes Healthy Enthusiasm
- Find a Cause and Make a Difference
- Sign Up for a Class with Friends
- Using Creative Outlets to Find Your Joy
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about bringing enthusiasm back into your life.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Reviving Enthusiasm – Making Joy an Everyday Thing (6,282 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Where'd the Enthusiasm Go?
- What Brings You Joy?
- Overcoming Roadblocks that Steal Your Joy
- Encourage Others to Revive Their Enthusiasm Too
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts and an eBook/workbook.