Cultivating Great Customer Relationships
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
The sad fact of the business world today is that they are failing when it comes to customer service. One of the reasons smaller, more exclusive business models do well today is that they can provide specialized customer care on a more one-on-one basis.
The good news about all of this is that it’s going to be easy for you to stand out by providing amazing customer service. Consider for one moment that customer service, at least good customer service, is an expectation that you must meet to stay in business. However, to really thrive in business, you need to take that up a notch and wow them.
Our 30 Days of Cultivating Great Customer Relationships will show your readers how they can create raving fans in their business.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to take their customer service up a notch.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Cultivating Great Customer Relationships & Finding Raving Fans
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why It’s All About the Customers at the End of the Day
- The Benefit of Surrounding Yourself with Raving Fans
- Why Good Customer Service is No Longer Enough
- Any Good Customer Relationship Starts with Communication
- 3 Fun Ways to Exceed Your Customer’s Expectations
- Are You Listening to Your Customers & Subscribers?
- Always Follow Through and Make Things Right
- Don’t Be Afraid to Admit Mistakes & Get Real with Your Customers
- 5 Creative Ways to Reward Loyal Customers
- The Power of Using Positive Language with Your Customers
- How Inbox Zero Can Help You Provide Better Customer Service
- An Angry Customer is an Opportunity to Create a Raving Fan
- Don’t Nickel and Dime Your Customers at the Cost of Damaging Your Relationship
- Give Them Permission to Rave
- Spotting Trends in What You’re Hearing from Your Customers
- Make Sure You Are in It for the Long Run with Your Customers
- Treat Your Customers as Business Assets
- Strong Customer Relationships Don’t Happen Overnight
- The Concept of Under-Promising and Over-Delivering
- 9 Tips for Setting Up Online Customer Surveys t
- Using Automation to Start the Conversation
- Using Automation to Deliver Products & Answers Fast
- You Have to Genuinely Care About Your Customers
- Using Data to Create Personalized Offers
- Get Creative with Ways to Reward Customer’s Loyalty
- Great Customer Service Helps with Repeat Customers
- Think of Customer Service as a Marketing Tool
- Leverage Your Raving Fans Through Testimonials
- Make Your Fans Feel Part of the Future of the Business
- Let’s Recap a Month’s Worth of Tips on Cultivating Great Customer Relationships
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about cultivating great customer relationships and finding raving fans.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about customer relationships. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: What Do Your Customers Need? (5,887 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What Do Your Customers Want?
- Reading Between the Lines to Find Out What They Need
- Bridging the Gap Between What They Want and What They Need
- Creating Content & Developing Products That Your Customers Want & Need
A workbook to help your readers take their customer service to the next level. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.