Quick Start SEO
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short, may sound like a complex and time-consuming task. Especially if you are new to the world of online marketing.
As the web becomes more competitive, however, it’s crucial for business owners or those who want to run a successful blog or similar, to stay ahead of the game by optimizing their content and pages so they reach as many potential customers as possible.
This easy-to-follow guide will break down the SEO basics and give you the information you need to optimize your online presence. This essential guide will be an invaluable aid as you navigate the world of SEO and work to gain better visibility in search engine results. By the time you finish reading, you should have a good handle on what SEO is, how it benefits you, and how to get started implementing strategies quickly and easily.
Our 30 Days of Quick Start SEO will teach your readers step by step what they need to optimize their online presence and help them gain visibility in search engine results.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start implementing strategies quickly and easily so they can start benefiting from SEO.
For only $47 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 40 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook, and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Quick Start SEO PLR Pack:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Mini Guide to Understanding How Search Engines Work
- How to Do Keyword Research for SEO
- 8 Best Practices for Optimizing Page Titles
- How to Do a Competitor Analysis for SEO
- Creating an XML Sitemap
- How to Perform an SEO Audit and Why
- How to Make Your Website More User-Friendly
- Best Practices for Optimizing Images and Videos for SEO
- How to Do a Link Analysis for SEO
- How to Monitor Your SEO with Google Analytics
- How Does Search Engine Optimization Work?
- The Importance of SEO for Your Business
- Pros and Cons of SEO
- Optimizing Your Website for Search Engines
- Five Quick Steps to Getting Started with SEO
- How to Build a Solid SEO Strategy for your Business
- Dos and Don'ts to Successful SEO
- How to Utilize Social Media for SEO
- Six Quick Tips to Improve Your SEO Strategy
- The Best SEO Tools for Small Businesses
- The SEO Checklist your Business Needs
- Essential SEO Copywriting Tips for Business Owners
- How to Write Effective SEO Content
- Ten Tips for Successful Link Building
- What is Local SEO? How Can It Help Your Business?
- How to Create SEO-Friendly URLs
- Using Google Search Console for SEO
- Super Simple Keyword Research Using Google
- How to Use Keywords When Creating SEO Content
- Long Tail Key Phrases and Low-hanging Fruit
40 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about quickly getting started with SEO.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Quick Start Guide to SEO: What You Need to Get Started (6,012 words)
will teach your readers about:
- SEO: What is it, and why is it Important?
- How to Understand Search Engine Algorithms
- How to Keep Up with Search Engine Algorithms
- How to Grow Organically with SEO Strategies
- & More…
A workbook to give your readers the steps needed to get started with SEO. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- Sample SEO Plan for a Life Coach Website
- Checklist for SEO-friendly Web Pages
- On Page SEO Checklist
- Off Page SEO Checklist
- Social Media Graphics
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 40 social media posts an eBook, workbook, and some great bonuses!