Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
When you think of being productive, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Before you continue reading, briefly write it down in your journal or a notepad. Really think about your own definition before you continue. This way, you can be sure your perspective is really where it needs to run a productive business.
Productivity has a variable definition and affects every aspect of your life, both business and personal. When you think about it, every decision you make and action you take affects your productivity somehow. Your health, creativity, journey in life, or direction of your business all depends on the type of productivity you produce.
Our 30 Days of productivity will teach your readers how they can evaluate their actions and change their daily to-do lists to accomplish their business goals.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to become more productive.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- What Does Productivity Mean to You?
- Nope: Productivity and Being Busy Are Not the Same
- The Only Action That Matters
- Schedule Your Breaks or You Won't
- The Importance Of “Why”
- 5 Household Management Tips for Parent Business Owners
- How And Why You Must Remove Distractions
- The Secrets to Time Management and Why You Need It
- Yes! You Can Automate That
- How to Create an Effective To-Do List?
- How to Be Realistic About Time
- How to Use the Right Tools and Technology for Your Business?
- Learn to Say No to Be More Productive
- How to Find Your Most Productive Hours?
- How to Outsource to Save You More Time
- Learn to Create Realistic Schedules
- Get Your Goals into Your Calendar
- 6 Habits That Are Destroying Your Productivity
- How Sleep Impacts Your Productivity
- Top 8 Productivity Tools to Try
- The Importance of Continued Learning in Life and Business
- 5 Rituals to Boost Your Energy and Productivity
- Deprioritize Non-Essential Tasks: Know What's Important
- How and Why Getting Rid of Things That You Don't Need Frees You
- Be More Accountable, and Consistent Share Your Goals
- The Impact of Music on Productivity
- Eat the Frog! How That's Actually Great for Business
- Delegate More Effectively: 5 Tips
- 5 Ways Mentors Can Keep You on Track and Lead You to Success
- How To Manage Your Energy
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about being more productive.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Productivity Blueprint: How to Properly Manage Your Time to Make More Money (6,069 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What is Productivity
- The Real Nemesis of Productivity: Resistance
- Create Repeatable Processes and Powerful Daily Habits
- 15 Productivity Tools to Help You Manage Your Time Better
- 15 More Productivity Hacks and Tips for Small Business Owners
- Share Overflow and Work Together
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers become more productive. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive 5 bonuses to provide your audience:
- Daily Planner
- Goal Worksheet
- Monthly Budget Planner
- To-Do List
- Weekly Planner
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and 5 bonuses.