From Procrastination to Progress PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Everyone procrastinates from time to time. Avoidance is a natural way to protect ourselves from stress, pain, fear, and other unpalatable things. If you are facing something tough, it’s not surprising you’d want to put it off until the last possible moment.
Don’t worry, even chronic procrastinators have the ability to flip the switch and move from procrastination to proactive.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers start taking action in their lives.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to stop procrastinating and start taking action.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
From Procrastination to Progress PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome to the 30-Day Challenge
- Procrastination and Laziness are NOT the Same Thing!
- If You Procrastinate, You Aren’t the Only One
- 2 Ways Procrastination Could be Ruining Your Life
- Working Better Under Pressure is a Myth
- Procrastination Could Lead to a Heart Attack
- You Can’t Change What You Won’t Acknowledge
- Traits Common Among Chronic Procrastinators
- Four Excuses Procrastinators Use to Justify Their Behavior
- When Saying Yes Creates Procrastination
- From Procrastination to Proactive- Flipping the Switch
- Build Your Tolerance for a Proactive Lifestyle
- 3 Changes to Make Today That Will Make You Proactive
- Tips to Build Confidence and Stop Procrastination
- Half-Way Point Check In- How Proactive do You Feel?
- Want More Money? Be More Proactive
- Finding Out What Works is a Game Changer
- Are You Too Stubborn to be Proactive?
- The Anxiety-Procrastination Connection and How to Disconnect It
- Tackling Overwhelm-Based Procrastination Head On
- Normalize Doing Things You Don’t Like to Do
- Discipline is a Powerful Thing!
- Journal Your Way to a More Positive and Productive Lifestyle
- Use the Buddy System to Banish Procrastination
- Resources that Work When You Can’t Seem to Stop Procrastinating
- Start Today- Don’t Wait for Perfect Circumstances
- Progress Over Perfection- Don’t Be Too Hard on Yourself
- Dos and Don’ts for Successfully Breaking the Procrastination Habit
- Be a Good Example to Those Who Rely on You
- Wrap Up and Where Do We Go from Here?
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about taking action and stopping procrastination.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Beat Procrastination and Create a Pro-Active Lifestyle (8,582 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What's Up With Procrastination
- The Psychology of Procrastination
- It's Time to Stop Procrastinating
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.
Get this content all about Stopping Procrastination for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!