Setting Up A Prepper Pantry
10 PLR Articles, 10 Emails, and a Prepper Pantry Quick Guide PDF with Canva Templates All About Setting Up an Emergency/Prepper Pantry
Prepper pantries are the backbone of the prepper life. It is essentially just like your normal pantry, but more well thought out and made to last. It is the place where you store all the food you need in the event of a disaster that may keep you from being able to live normally. These foods would be shelf-stable for long periods of time; like dry rice and beans, canned goods, dehydrated or freeze-dried foods, etc. Having all of these types of foods stored up can help you through several different types of emergencies.
Your Prepper Pantry PLR Pack Includes:
A Quick Start Guide
Custom created pdf with Canva template so you can customize them with your branding and logo. Use it as a content upgrade, opt-in/lead magnet and use them to grow your list. No matter how you use them, this quick start guide will make promoting your content as easy as pie.
10 PLR Articles – 400+ words each
- What Is A Prepper Pantry And Why Should You Consider Starting One?
- The Difference Between A Working Pantry And A Long Term Emergency Pantry
- Easy Ways To Start Your Pantry
- How Long Should You Store Food And Supplies For?
- Growing Your Prepper Pantry Over Time
- Shelf Stable Staples To Consider
- Beyond Food – What Else Should You Keep On Hand?
- Making A Prepper Pantry Work For You And Your Loved Ones
- Short And Long-Time Food Storage Options and Considerations
- How And Where To Keep Your Pantry
10 Auto-Responder Emails
Keep your readers engaged using email auto-responders. These emails have been created to correspond with the articles in this pack to help you easily create an online course, post series with follow-up emails, or anything else that you can think of to keep your readers engaged.
Help your readers learn more about the importance of creating a prepper pantry. They'll thank you for it!
Get this incredibly value-packed PLR pack for only $17.
That’s way less than you’d pay a quality ghostwriter to write just one article for you.
Give your readers the content they are looking for!