30 Days of Practicing Patience PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
You may feel your patience level could use some serious improvement, and that’s okay. We all have our weaknesses. Becoming a patient person takes work for many.
The key to becoming more patient in your day-to-day life is to first understand what your current patience level is, the areas in which you’d most like to improve and what it will take to reach your ideal vision. You also need to know why it is you want to do better. Knowing your “why” is often the key to sustaining new habits.
Teach your readers how they can begin to practice more patience in their daily lives over the next 30 days.
Our 30 Day Practicing Patience Challenge is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about improving their patience and how it can benefit their lives over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Days of Practicing Patience Challenge Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Practicing Patience Articles
Here's a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And How Patient Are You?
- What Exactly Is Patience?
- The Importance Of Becoming A More Patient Person
- Patience Is A Skill – Practice Helps
- Quick Patience Tip – Count To Ten
- Patience Is A Virtue! Or Is It?
- 5 Signs That You’re An Impatient Person
- Get In The Habit Of Realizing When Patience Is In Order
- Reflect On When You’ve Been Too Impatient
- Times To Be Patient vs. Times To Act
- Quick Patience Tip – Take A Breath
- Using Visualization Exercises To Help With Patience
- 3 Things You Must Do After An Impatient Outburst
- The Physical Side Of Impatience
- Being Stressed Will Keep You From Tapping Into Your Patient Side
- Create Awareness About Losing Your Patience
- Pinpoint What’s Causing You To Lose Your Cool
- Give Yourself A Time Out To Recoup Your Patience
- Work Towards Becoming More Patient One Trigger At A Time
- The Power of Re-Visualizing To Become More Patient
- Find An Outlet For Frustrations
- Meditate Your Way To Patience
- Why Do You Feel Rushed?
- Build Buffers Into Your Daily Schedule To Make Time For Patience
- How Gratitude & Thankfulness Can Make You More Patient
- The Dangers Of Instant Gratification & The Power Of Anticipation
- Get Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
- It’s Ok To Fake Patience Until You Feel It
- Patience Is A Choice
- Reflect On How Far You’ve Come And Where To Go From Here
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to practice more patience. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for a life or business coach. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program on the benefits of having more patience.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about patience. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.