The Power of Optimism: Letting Go of a Negative Mindset PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Negativity is a draining character trait that overwhelms both the person expressing it and the people they are around. A simple Google search defines negativity as a tendency to be downbeat, disagreeable, and skeptical. For the most part, being negative wears everyone out, including the person being negative. But is negativity ever a good thing?
If you ask a geneticist, they will tell you humans may be hardwired to be negative. That’s because early man used negativity to stay alive!
You don’t have to accept negativity as a genetic trait that can’t be undone. You can embrace the healthy symmetry of negativity and positivity and learn to be more positive in your everyday life.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers become more optimistic in their lives.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to let go of their negative mindset.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
The Power of Optimism PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs 0f Articles and 3 10-Pack Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) and 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total). Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: The Psychology Behind Optimism and Pessimism
- Are you Genetically Hardwired to be Negative?
- Everyone Has a Negative Attitude Sometimes- Here are the Rational Reasons Why
- Consistent Negativity is a Choice
- 3 False Beliefs About Positive People That You Need to Drop Right Now!
- Same Situation, Different Mindset- Is the Glass Half-Empty or Half-Full?
- 3 Personality Traits That May Make You More Negative
- Psychological Effects of Negativity to Watch Out For
- Your Social Circle Could Be Influencing Your Mindset
- Examine the Past to Change the Future
- Professional Help- Options for Shifting to a Positive Mindset
10-Pack #2: Understanding Negativity in Order to Make Better Choices
- The Inner Critic- Negativity Comes from the Inside Out
- 3 BIG Risks Associated with Negativity
- What’s Negative Bias Anyway?
- Someone’s Opinion of you is None of your Business
- Breaking the Cycle of Negative Thinking in 3 Steps
- Insecurity Leads to Negativity- Here’s How to Fix It
- Substance Abuse & Negativity- Don’t Fall for the Trap!
- Eeyore Syndrome leads to Chronic Negativity
- The Upside to Negativity May Keep You Safe
- 3 Tips to Manage Negative People Without Becoming Negative too
10-Pack #3: Creating a Positive and Optimistic Life
- Wisdom is the Basis for Positivity
- 5 Character Traits of Positive People
- Wanna Be More Positive? Learn to Tolerate Uncertainty
- 3 Ways to Be More Positive Before Noon
- Tips to Find More Positive Influences in Your Life
- Reward Positivity in your Family
- The One-day Positivity Challenge
- Viktor Frankl- One Man’s Unyielding Positivity Under Immense Negativity
- Positivity is a Choice- Some People Simply Choose Differently
- Celebrate your Small Victories Along the Way
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about being a more optimistic person.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: The Power of Optimism- Letting Go of Negativity for a More Positive Life (7,668 words)
will teach your readers about:
- How Negativity Operates
- Optimism and Positivity
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.
Get this content all about The Power of Optimism for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!