30 Days of the Power of One PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
Everyone makes an impact – whether they are acting intentionally or not. Everyone is always making an impact on one another. Your actions, my actions, and the actions of others are influencing the world. What you do matters in more ways than you may realize, and your efforts may create chaos or lead to grand achievements. The key is being intentional with your actions.
Even the smallest of actions are important in the grand scheme of the world. Teach your readers that what they do and how they do it matters over the next 30 days.
Our 30 Days of The Power of One in Life is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to become intentional in their actions with others over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Days of The Power of One
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Power of One Articles
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome: Why What You Do Matters
- Change Starts With You
- The Power of A Smile For A Stranger
- Let’s Talk About The Ripple Effect
- Become Aware Of The Impact You Have
- Can One Person Really Make A Difference?
- Looking Back – Who Have You Influenced Already?
- What You Do Can Have A Compound Effect
- How Making A Difference Benefits You
- The Power Of Leading By Example
- Mother Teresa – An Example Of The Power Of One
- Gandhi – An Example Of The Power Of One
- Who Has Made A Difference In Your Life?
- You Don’t Have To Make A Big Impact To Make A Difference
- Small Consistent Actions Add Up To Big Changes
- Start Practicing Random Acts of Kindness
- Making A Difference In Your Own Circle Of Influence
- Start Making A Difference At Home
- Yes, You Can Make A Difference At Work
- The Power Of One In The Age Of Social Media
- Focus Your Time and Efforts To Make An Impact
- Simple, Everyday Things You Can Do To Make A Difference
- Do Your Homework Before Making Financial Contributions
- Mentorship Is A Great Way To Make A Difference
- Become Aware Of How Your Behavior Impacts Others
- Don’t Use This As An Excuse To Stop Trying To Make A Difference
- Who Can You Inspire And Motivate Today?
- Stop Trying To Fix The World – Make A Difference
- Staying Motivated To Make A Difference
- Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to become more content. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for a life or business coach. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program on becoming more intentional in life.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about becoming more content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.