[thrive_headline_focus title=”Personalized Marketing PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Personalized marketing is characterized by laser-focused, one-on-one, and high-touch marketing practices that can be accomplished using both old and new technology. You’ll want to apply these marketing strategies to a very specific customer that you’ve already sold something to. When you use personalized marketing, you will identify, differentiate, interact, and customize your offers for that one customer.
The benefits of personalized marketing affect both the consumer and the business owner. Businesses benefit from personalized marketing because they will increase their sales, boost their image to the customer, and even increase other product offerings based on what they learn from their top customers that they focus on.
Our 30 Days of Personalized Marketing will show your readers how they can create high touch marketing practices.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to create marketing for their customers.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Personalized Marketing PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Welcome and Why You Should Look into Personalized Marketing
- What Exactly is Personalized Marketing
- Start by Reaching Out to Your Best Customers Via Email
- Using Tagging to Create Personalized Autoresponder Messages for Your Clients
- Three Different Way to Reach Out and Connect to Your Hottest Leads
- Keep Your Top Customers Happy by Following Up with Customized Advice
- Price Your High-End Products High Enough to Make Personalized Marketing Worth It
- How to Tweak Your Content and Offers for Special High-End Clients
- Ask Your Best Customers What They Want and Need
- A Fun Way to Connect with Your Top Clients – Record a Personalized Video Message
- Personalized Marketing Doesn’t Have to Take Over Your Day – Batch It
- How to Outsource Personalized Marketing and High-Touch Communications with Your Top Clients
- How to Use Data to Find Your Most Valuable Customers and Subscribers
- Leverage Your Top Fans to Help with Word of Mouth Advertising and Social Media
- How to Find Out More About Your Most Valuable Leads Before You Reach Out with Personalized Marketing
- Not All Personalized Marketing Has to Be One-On-One: Automation and Software to Help You Leverage Your Personal Touch
- How Messenger Bots Can Help You Create Personalized Marketing Experiences for Your Audience
- Prescreening Your Customers to Find Out Who to Present with Personalized Offers
- Don’t Let Personalized Marketing Take Over Your Entire Day
- How Personalized Marketing Fits into Your Overall Marketing Funnel
- Calculating ROI of Your Personalized Marketing Campaigns
- Timely Follow Up is Crucial in Personalized Marketing
- Using Images to Help Your Customer Connect with Your Message
- Scale Your Personalized Marketing with the Right Team
- Take Personalized Marketing Wide by Using Smart Segmentation
- How to Use FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) in Your Personalized Marketing
- Warm Up Your Best Customers with Personalized Video Messages Before Your Best Offers
- Increase Your Affiliate Marketing Income Through Personalized Product Recommendations
- Don’t Overdo the Personalized Marketing – It Can Backfire
- Let’s Review 30 Days of Personalized Marketing Tips
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about personalized marketing.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Grow Your Bottom Line by Creating a High-Touch Marketing Plan for Your Top Ten Customers (5,466 words)
will teach your readers about:
- How High-Touch Marketing Can Increase Your Bottom Line in a Big Way
- Identifying Your Top Ten Customers or Clients
- Create a Customized Offer for Each Customer
- Reach Out and Have Them Ask You for What You Have to Offer
- Follow Up to Keep Your Top Customers Happy and Keep Them Coming Back for More
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers build their personalized marketing plan. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.