Creating a Peaceful Home PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
No one sets out to have a chaotic home. Given their preference, most people would choose a home that runs efficiently, with plenty of room for everyone to live in peace and harmony. Somehow, that’s not always the case. Sure, there are moments when everything has a place, and everything is in its place but then there are moments when everything seems to be in chaos. Why is that?
Life has a way of ever-changing. There are seasons when life’s easy and things tend to flow and then there are times when life feels overwhelming everything feels hard. That’s usually the time our homes suffer and before long, the place we were meant to refresh and relax becomes an added source of stress.
This 30 day challenge is designed to help your readers create a peaceful home.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to create a home that is comfortable and calming.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and worksheet.
Here's What's Inside the
Creating a Peaceful Home PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- You CAN Achieve a Peaceful Home in 30 Days
- Reasons Homes Become Chaotic and What you Can Do About It
- Home is Where the Heart- and a Lot of Messes Are
- Raise your Hand if you Don’t Know How to Manage your Home!
- Assessing your Home is the First Step to a Peaceful Home
- Solve these 3 Problems for a More Peaceful Home
- Start Small- Tips to Get Control of the Chaos Right Now
- 3 Ways to Use Storage to your Advantage
- Online Resources That Create a Peaceful Home
- One day, One Room- the Easy Way to Organize your Home
- No Hassle Cleaning Hacks for People Who Hate to Clean
- Healthy Families Have Peaceful Homes
- Turn Clutter into Cash- 3 Profitable Ways to Clear Out Unwanted Items
- Décor and Design- Does your Home Reflect What You Love?
- Should you Hire a Professional? 3 Ways to Get Support
- Root for the Home Team- Peaceful Homes are a Team Effort
- Grab your Calendar for a More Peaceful Home
- Creating Profitable Peace- Incentivize your Family
- Keep it, Donate it or Throw it Away! 3 Choices that Create Peace at Home
- Maintenance Matters- Stop Putting Off Important Tasks
- Time-Saving Tips for Peaceful Mornings
- Use Your Crock Pot to Make Dinnertime Easier than Ever
- 3 Signs you Need a Housekeeper
- There’s More to a Peaceful Home than Spotless Floors
- Love is in the Details- Creating a Peaceful Home on Purpose
- Meal Prep your Way to a More Peaceful Home
- Designing Peaceful Spaces on a Dime
- Lead by Example- How to get your Family Motivated
- Could a Minimalist Lifestyle be Right for you?
- Wrap up and Where Do We Go From Here?
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about creating a happy and healthy social life.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Creating a Peaceful Home that Reflects Your Personal Style (8,193 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Our Homes are Meant to be a Safe Haven
- Begin by Assessing Your Home
- Transforming Your Home from Chaotic to Peaceful
- Organized Homes are Peaceful Homes
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.
Get this content all about Creating a Peaceful Home PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!