[thrive_headline_focus title=”30 Days of One Thing for Your Business PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
When it comes to marketing, customer service, and even product and service creation, being able to narrow down your audience to one person is an amazing catalyst for success. If you can get this one thing, everything you do from here on out will be easier.
When you have an audience of one, doing the research necessary to find them becomes much easier. Finding “all single moms” is a lot harder than finding a specific subset of a single mom. The great thing is, this doesn’t limit your market at all. It will increase your reach, spread awareness, and bring in more sales.
Our 30 Days of The Power of One Thing PLR is designed to teach all about the benefits of focusing on one thing at a time in your business.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start focusing on one thing in their business so they can work to get results over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts and eBook compilation & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside the 30 Days of The Power of One Thing in Business Challenge PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The 30 Days of The Power of One Thing in Your Business Challenge
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why You Have to Focus on One Person at a Time
- Don’t Talk to Your Target Audience
- Engage with Your Customers One-On-One
- The Power of One in Customer Care
- Don’t Preach to Your Readers & Subscribers
- Why You Want to Pay Attention to Emails from Your Audience
- Looking at Complaints as a Customer Service Opportunity
- Tips for Making Broadcast Emails Seem Personal
- Don’t be Afraid to Share Your Story
- Stop Worrying About Your Competition
- The Power of One When You’re Feeling Overwhelmed
- Grow Your Business One Connection at a Time
- The Powerful Concept of Sending One Email Each Day
- Finding One Money Making Task You Can Do Today
- Reaching Out to One Customer at a Time is Powerful
- One Affiliate Can Take Your Business to the Next Level
- The Benefit of Focusing On and Mastering One Thing at a Time
- How Asking for One Referral Can Explode Your Business Growth
- Let’s Talk Funnels – the One Product You Want All Your Customers to Buy
- Reputation Management – Focus on One Complaint at a Time
- Make Their Day – Shine the Spotlight on Your Best Customers
- One Great Testimonial Can Skyrocket Your Conversions
- What’s Working Best? Testing One Variable at a Time
- Grow Your Reach by Reaching Out
- Focusing on One Keyword at a Time
- The Power of One Message – Make Sure Your Consistent
- What’s One Thing You Can Improve in Your Business Today?
- Build Your Funnel One Thing at a Time
- Keep Educating Yourself – One Course and One Coach at a Time
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about focusing on one thing in your business.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on the power of one thing in business. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.
Get this 30 Days of Pre-Written Content about The Power of One Thing in Business PLUS BONUSES for just $47 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.