The Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Entrepreneurship is an exciting path. However, along with excitement and success, it also comes with many challenges. Challenges that many neurodivergent people, due to the way society acts about it, may think they can’t overcome.
However, with the right habits and strategies, neurodivergent entrepreneurs are just as successful as their neurotypical counterparts. In fact, you may even be more successful than what someone may classify as “normal.”
Our 30 Days of The Neurodivergent Entrepreneur will teach your readers step by step what they need to do to recognize that everyone is unique, strategies to use and understanding the neurodivergent entrepreneur.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start implementing strategies for the neurodivergent entrepreneur to have success in all areas.
For only $47 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook, and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Neurodivergent Entrepreneur Pack:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- How the World Benefits from Neurodivergent Entrepreneurship
- How Neurodivergent Entrepreneurs are Redefining Success
- Seven Successful Neurodivergent Entrepreneurs to Learn
- The Pros and Cons of Neurodivergent Entrepreneurship
- The Entrepreneurial lifecycle and Neurodivergence
- How to Navigate the Entrepreneurial Lifecycle with Neurodiversity
- The Power of Empathy for Neurodivergent Entrepreneurs
- How to Develop a Business Mindset as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- Seven Common Challenges to Be Aware of as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- Eight Steps to Starting a Business as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Find the Right Business as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Unlock Your Potential as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Unleash Your Strengths as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Overcome Weaknesses to Succeed as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Adapt and Be More Resilient as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Harness Creativity to Become a Successful Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Reach Your Goals as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- Five Steps to Building an Effective Network for Neurodivergent Entrepreneurs
- The Power of Mentorship as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Communicate Effectively as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- Six Ways to Manage Your Time as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- The Benefits of Batching as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- Five Ways to Overcome Procrastination as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Make the Most of Time Blocking as A Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Increase Your Focus as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- Six Ways to Eliminate Distractions to be a More Successful Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Navigate Life and Entrepreneurship as a Neurodivergent
- How to Find Resources for Your Business as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Use Automation to Your Advantage as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- The Tools That Help You Become a Successful Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about The Neurodivergent Entrepreneur.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Ten Habits of Successful Neurodivergent Entrepreneurs (6,125 words)
will teach your readers about:
- How to Embrace Your Neurodiversity to Lead a Successful Business
- Developing Strategies that Work for You
- How to Practice Mindfulness as a Neurodivergent Entrepreneur
- How to Effectively Think Outside the Box and Capitalize on Your Natural Gifts
- & More…
Workbook: The Neurodivergent Entrepreneurs Workbook for Success
This workbook is designed to help your readers embrace their neurodiversity and be successful in their entrepreneurial pursuits by learning different habits and strategies to support their success.
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- Brainstorming Questions to Answer Before You Start Your Own Business:
- Checklist for Prioritizing Your Life
- The Neurodivergent Entrepreneurship Checklist for Success
- Pros and Cons Graphic
- How to Develop a Business Mindset
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts an eBook, workbook, and some great bonuses!