[thrive_headline_focus title=”Monetize Your Blog Posts” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Like any business, turning a profit as a blogger requires time, dedication, and staying on top of the latest trends. As a blogger, you’re the boss. You get to create your own experience. Perhaps you see your blog as more of a creative outlet and would simply like to make a side income from it. Maybe earning a full-time living from your writing is your hope. You’re free to decide, and you have the option of changing your mind at any time.
Whether your goal is to earn a little or a lot, it’s wise to learn about the various ways you can make money as a blogger. That’s what this challenge is all about.
Our 30 Days of Monetizing Your Blog Posts will show your readers the various methods they can use to earn an income on their blog.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start earning an income from their blog.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Monetize Your Blog Posts PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Welcome and Do You Blog for Fun or Profit?
- When Should You Start to Monetize Your Blog?
- Set Up Some Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Promoting Amazon Affiliate Products on Your Blog
- Sign Up for Affiliate Programs for Your Hosting & WordPress Templates
- Write Review Blog Posts for Amazon Products Your Audience May Be Interested In
- Monetize Indirectly by Getting Your Blog Readers on Your Email List First
- Do You Use Google AdSense to Monetize Your Blog?
- How to Decide What Type of Monetization to Use for a Particular Blog Post
- Affiliate Promotions vs. Selling Your Own Products Through Your Blog
- Monetize Your Blog by Writing a Book
- Creating and Selling eBooks Through Your Blog
- Is There a Service You Can Offer Your Target Audience?
- Upsell Them from Your Blog to Coaching
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Sponsored Blog Posts
- Three Ways to Sell Advertising Space on Your Blog
- Display Ads vs. Search Ads – Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Top Three CPM Ad Networks You May Want to Try
- Why Using a Multi-Pronged Approach is a Good Idea
- Upgrade Readers from Your Blog into a Paid Membership Program
- From PayPal to Patreon – Using Donations for Your Blog
- Repurpose Your Blog Posts by Turning Them into eBooks and Print Books
- Use Your Blog to Sell Your Expertise and Land Some Consulting Gigs
- Use Your Blog to Market Your Freelancing Career
- Five Fun and Effective Ways to Work Affiliate Links into Your Content
- Crafting Compelling Calls to Action at the End of Your Blog Posts
- Don’t Overlook Blog Comments as a Place to Make Sales
- 3 Tips for Monetizing Your About Page
- The Number One Tip for Increasing Your Blog Income
- Let’s Review a Month’s Worth of Tips on Monetizing Your Blog
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about monetizing your blog.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about building a profitable business. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: How to Start a Money-Making Blog (6,820 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What Will Your Blog Be About?
- Setting Up – Domains, Hosting, Platforms & More
- A Good Content Marketing Strategy
- Leveraging Social Media for Reach & Traffic
- Turn Those Blog Readers into Subscribers & Customers
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers start earning money on their blog. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.