30 Day Learn Your Market's Language Challenge PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
One of the most important aspects of business is developing a full understanding of your audience so that you can speak their language in all your content. When you can do that you show that you’re an expert in your niche but more importantly, you will begin to build trust with your audience enough that you can build a close community.
When you take the time to not only learn your ideal client’s language you also develop your expertise so that you can get to know your audience, build trust with them, and create a sense of community that will be long lasting and create a more sustainable business.
Our 30 Day Learn Your Market's Language Challenge PLR is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about their target market so they can build an even closer community over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts and eBook compilation & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Day Learning Your Market's Language Challenge PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The 30 Day Learning Your Market's Language Challenge
Here's a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why It’s Important To Speak The Right Language
- Do You Know Who Your Target Audience Is?
- How Can Speaking The Right Language Help With Conversion?
- You Need To Be Part Of Your Tribe To Earn Their Trust
- Where Do You Start? Hang Out Where They Do
- Learn The Special Vocabulary Used In Your Niche
- Quick Start Tip – Spy On Your Competition
- Why You Should Sign Up For Other’s People’s Lists
- Facebook Groups Are A Great Place To Learn And Practice Your Market’s Language
- Speaking Your Market’s Language On Social Media
- Encourage A Dialogue With Your Audience Through Emails And Comments
- Using Your New Language Skills On Your Sales Pages
- Creating Community Through Common Language
- What Tone Should You Use In Your Sales Messages
- How Using The Right Language Can Establish Your Expertise
- Speak Directly To Your Customers In Headlines
- Testing New Language As You Learn It
- The Advantage Of Creating Your Own Terms, Nicknames, & Acronyms
- Test & Track Your Sales Page Language
- Test & Track Your Solo Emails And CTAs
- Language, Tone & Copywriting
- Finding The Right Words To Overcome Objections
- Using Language To Prevent Buyer’s Remorse
- The Importance Of Speaking Your Customer’s Language In Paid Products, Memberships, & Coaching Programs
- Evolving Your Language As Your Target Market Evolves
- Caution – Don’t Overwhelm Them With Professional Terms
- Listen To Feedback From Your Customers And Subscribers
- Using The Right Language & Terms For SEO
- Images Are An Important Part Of The Conversation
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30 day group coaching program all about learning more about your target market.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on learning your target market's language. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.
Get this 30 Days of Pre-Written Content about Learning Your Target Market's Language PLUS BONUSES for just $47 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.