Cut Your Content Creation Time By Up To 80%
How Much Time Could You Save If You Had Access to “Done For You” Content EVERY MONTH?
Imagine how quickly you could grow engagement and increase your reach if you were able to share targeted content on a particular business and marketing topic for 30 days each month…
Even better, what if it was easy to follow up with your audience via email to make sure they don't miss a thing PLUS have a product to give away or sell?
That's exactly what our Business Content Plan can do for you.
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
(Delight your website visitors so they can’t wait to come back for more.)
You know you need to share a lot of good content out there in the form of blog posts, emails, social media posts, lead magnets, coaching content and the like. Let us help you with all the writing you need to do each month for your content publishing.
Get A Big Head Start On Content Creation Each Month
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to work on improving their business and growing their reach. There are educational & big thinking posts and those with strategies that your reader can take action on right away.
Each month we provide you with a good mix of content that your audience will LOVE.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can monetize your emails with suggestions for different products, services, books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30-day content funnel. Keep it free or make it a paid product. We give you detailed instructions on how to use this content to grow your business and your reach.
When you outsource your content creation to us you'll get private label rights to:
each and every month you remain a member.
This Month's Topic Is:
Adding Resilience to Your Business PLR
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- What is business resilience?
- Why is business resilience important?
- What is business continuity planning?
- Benefits of Creating Processes and Systems
- Characteristics of a Resilient Business
- Reasons Businesses Fail
- Perform a SWOT Analysis of Your Business
- Understand Your Business Vision and Objectives
- The Importance of Systemizing and Automating Your Business
- Natural, Manmade, Internal, and External Business Hazards
- The Six Critical Business Assets
- Why You Need Redundant Systems
- What Are the Characteristics of a Resilient System?
- What Goes on Your Emergency Contact List?
- Create a Backup and Recovery Plan for Your Data
- Disruption Creates Opportunity if You're Resilient.
- Disaster Preparedness for Small Business Owners
- What to Do Before, During, and After a Disaster
- Create Systems to Increase Resilience
- Build a Trusted Team to Increase Resilience
- Review and Update Your Business Plan Regularly
- Mind Your Data for More Resiliency
- Disaster Planning for Your Online Business
- Reasons You Must Backup Your Data and Work
- Become More Resilient by Making Better Schedules
- Disaster Avoidance Important for Resilient Businesses
- Budgeting and Benchmarking Builds Resilience
- Become Proactive Instead of Reactive
- Resiliency Means to Be Positive, Focused, Flexible, Organized, and Proactive
- Top Key Characteristics of a Resilient Business Owner
Ebook: Adding Resilience to Your Online Business (6,023 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What is Business Resilience?
- Characteristics of a Resilient Business
- Why Do Businesses Fail?
- The Importance of Business Resilience
- Determine Your Business Vision
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers build a successful business. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive 4 bonuses that will help you make plans for your business. Here are the bonus documents you'll receive:
- List of Government and Small Business Agencies
- Purpose Statement Checklist
- Small Business Disaster Preparedness Checklist
- SWOT Analysis Grid
When you join us you'll immediately get a month's worth of content that you can edit & batch in less than an hour or turn it over to your VA and rest easy knowing that you now have time to actually market your business and the products you're selling.
Not only that, you'll virtually never run out of things to write about because we do all the heavy lifting for you. We research, outline, write and deliver your content to you on the first of each month.
How much could you make if you had a consistently growing, engaged list of fresh subscribers who love what you have to share?
You KNOW Content is important.
When you share good content each and every month, you're growing your reach and you're attracting more people to your website and your list.
In other words, content and traffic are important, but they are only one part of the equation. To profit from your online business, you have to make offers.
You have to have something to sell and some of the easiest and most profitable products you can put together – particularly in the Business Niche – is information products. The good news is that we have you covered!
Get this Monthly Membership for just $47 per month
You Can Seriously Save Big With This Deal But It'll Only Be This Price for a Short Time
If for any reason you wish, you can cancel at any time from inside your own PayPal account (easy peasy), but we doubt you will even consider it once you start to put these content systems to work each month.
10 Ways To Instantly Use This Package
Not sure where to start? Here are ten quick ideas to put this business content to good use right away to grow YOUR business.
- Turn the articles into a 30 Day Blog Post Series and the emails to email your list about them.
- Share the body of the email text as social media posts with links to the blog posts.
- Take the document that includes all articles, add a title page, about the author, and recommended resources and you'll have an eBook that you can give away at the bottom of each blog post. Write a quick Call to Action to build your subscriber list.
- Do the same as above, but sell the eBook to build a customer list. This could be your entry level product that not only builds this paying customer list but also feeds into the rest of your product funnel.
- Create a 30-day group coaching program or interactive challenge based on the content of this package. Hand the eBook to your clients to follow along and have something to take away with them after the program runs its course.
- Create a personal coaching program based on the same info with more personalized suggestions for each client.
- Use the content in each article to create a quick audio or video product. If you have a podcast here's the content for your next 30 episodes.
- Use the 30 topics to record 30 Facebook Live videos for your audience.
- Hold a series of self-help webinars based on the article content.
- Mix and match all of the above. Remember, this is your content. You can re-purpose it as many different times and in as many different formats as you see fit.
Got Questions? We Have Answers (FAQ)
What Can I Do With This PLR Content?
Is This Membership Right For Me?
If you have bought and used one of our other 30 Day “challenge” packs, this membership is definitely for you. If you run a business or marketing site, are growing a community in the field, or you're a biz coach, mentor, or someone who helps people grow their own online businesses, this content is for you.
The hardest part of building a thriving online business in the business and marketing niche is that you have to share a lot of great content on a regular basis to attract people. There's nothing worse than sitting in front of a blank page. Let us help you get more awesome content created to share with your tribe. Use what we've written for you and tweak it as you see fit. Make it fit YOUR Market, Your Audience, and Your Needs.
When Do I Receive The Content?
You will receive the first PLR pack as soon as you sign up. Going forward, a new pack with the new monthly topic will be added on or around the 1st of each month.
How Do I Access My Subscription? To access your Piggy Makes Bank Products please log in at https://www.piggymakesbank.com/amember/login with the username and password you chose when you made your purchase.
Once there you simply scroll down to Active Resources, Click on the link to the product you’d like to access and you’ll be taken to the download page.
When Am I Billed?
If you chose the monthly option, you will be billed every 30 days going forward. If you chose the annual option, you'll be re-billed 365 days from the time you signed up. We will send a couple of email reminders to let you know it's coming before the yearly renewal date.
What If I Want To Cancel?
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Cancel it in your PayPal account or shoot us an email and we'll be happy to handle it. You'll continue to have access to the content bundles that were part of your active membership. You simply won't receive any new content that's released after your cancellation.
Rights Granted: What you CAN DO with it:
- Can be edited completely and your name put on it.
- Can be used as web content.
- Can be broken down into smaller articles.
- Can be added to an eCourse or autoresponder as content.
- Can be added to an eBook/PDF as content.
- Can be given away.
- Can be packaged.
- Can be offered as a bonus.
- Can be added to free membership sites.
- Can be added to paid membership sites
- Claim full authorship.
- Added to paid membership sites.
- Added to free membership sites.
- Can be broken down into articles.
- Can be packaged with other products.
- Offered as a free bonus.
- Given away for free.
What you CAN'T DO with it
- Can't be submitted to article directories.
- Can't be used in Kindle books
- Can't sell with PLR Rights
- Can't offer Master Resell Rights
- Can't be offered through auction sites
What Are The Upcoming Topics?
Please keep in mind that we reserve the right to change the topics and/or order in which they're presented OR to use something else completely.
April – Leverage Your Competition
May – Productivity Blueprint
June – 12 Week Work Year
Any other questions? Email us here