Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
As a business owner, your achievements are closely linked to your marketing efforts and expertise.
Marketing is vital in any business, contributing significantly to customer retention and revenue generation.
Fostering growth, maintaining a competitive advantage, and achieving profitability is often challenging without effective marketing strategies. Regrettably, many misunderstandings surrounding marketing often result in expensive avoidable errors.
Our 30 Days of Marketing Misconceptions will teach your readers 10 signs that their business may be struggling with marketing misconceptions and what they can do to avoid them.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start implementing strategies for maximizing marketing to have success in all areas.
For only $47 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook, and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Marketing Misconceptions Pack:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- The Risks and Consequences of Uniform Marketing Strategies
- The Truth About Achieving Marketing Goals It's About the Process, Not Just the Outcome
- How to Save Money without Sacrificing Marketing Results
- Why You Can't Just "Set It and Forget It" with Marketing
- The True Role of Marketing Educating Potential Customers
- The Power of Authenticity in Marketing
- How Personalization Boosts Your Marketing Results
- The Risks of Relying Solely on One Marketing Channel
- How to Choose the Right Marketing Channels for Your Business
- The Importance of Targeted Traffic for Maximum Results
- How to Nurture Leads for Long-Term Success
- Why a Positive Customer Experience is Crucial to Marketing Success
- How to Cross-Sell Effectively to Build Long-Term Customer Loyalty
- How to Encourage Customer Feedback and Use It to Improve Your Business
- The Real Age Range of Social Media Users: and Why it Matters to Your Business
- The Pros and Cons of Influencer Marketing for Your Business
- How Influencer Marketing Benefits Your Business
- Why Email Marketing is Still Relevant Today
- The Most Effective SEO Strategies
- Why a Holistic SEO Strategy Yields Better Results
- How to Develop a Compelling Value Proposition to Differentiate Your Business
- The Importance of Conducting Market Research for Effective Marketing Strategies
- Why Customer Retention is Just as Crucial as Customer Acquisition for Business Success
- The Dangers of Sacrificing Quality for Quantity in Content Marketing
- Exploring the Vast World of Content Marketing Beyond Blogging
- How Small Businesses Can Succeed with Video Marketing
- How Building a Marketing Team Maximizes Your Results
- The Benefits and Drawbacks of Marketing Automation
- Finding a Balance: When to Collect More Marketing Data and When to Stop
- How to Define and Measure Marketing Success Beyond Numbers
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about marketing misconceptions.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: How Marketing Misconceptions are Impacting Your Business (6,046 words)
will teach your readers about ten signs that your business may be struggling with marketing misconceptions some topics including:
- You Have a Poor Understanding of Your Target Audience
- You Don't Have an Effective Digital Presence
- You Believe More Traffic Equals More Sales
- You're Not Tracking the Right Marketing Metrics or Any at All
- & More…
Workbook: Marketing Misconceptions
This workbook provides practical advice on how to avoid common marketing misconceptions and ensure success in any marketing endeavor.
You'll receive these bonuses:
- Branding Worksheet and Questionnaire
- Target Audience Questionnaire
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts an eBook, workbook, and some great bonuses!