Developing Smart Marketing Habits
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
You’ve likely heard that taking small daily actions is the way to experience success in anything you want to do. This is very true for many aspects of life, including your business. The actions that get results are consistent, directly affect your income, and provide value to your audience. Doing the right things each day pays off in more than one way.
Our 30 Days of Developing Smart Marketing Habits will show your readers how they can develop habits that will improve their marketing.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to improve their marketing.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
The Developing Smart Marketing Habits Bundle
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why Small Daily Actions Matter to Your Bottom Line
- The Importance of Tracking Sales Data
- What’s Working Right Now?
- Are You Split Testing Your Sales Pages?
- Get in the Habit of Including Strong Calls to Action
- Make an Offer in a Daily Email
- Soft Sell Techniques for Social Media
- Creating Content That Sells for You
- Are You Doing Enough Marketing? 80% of Your Time Should Be Spent on Smart Marketing Tasks
- Start Your Day with Marketing Tasks
- Do You Have an Affiliate Program? Reach Out to New Potential Affiliates Each Week
- Is Your Marketing Working? You Only Know If You Set Goals and Measure Progress
- The Power of Focusing on One Marketing Channel and Promoting One Product at a Time
- Don’t Let Busy Work Take the Place of Smart Marketing Tasks
- Start Your Day with 3 Marketing Tasks
- Marketing Your Next Offer on the Download Page
- Let’s Talk About Acquiring New Customers
- Smart Marketing Habits to Ensure Your Content is Seen
- Embracing Multi-Media in Your Marketing Efforts
- Smart Online Marketers Never Stop Learning and Trying
- Combining Smart Marketing Habits into a Solid Launch Routine
- The Importance of Documenting Your Smart Marketing Habits
- Create Evergreen Pieces of Marketing to Create Leverage
- Why Outsourcing Can Be to Your Advantage
- Get in the Habit of Exploring New Marketing
- Review Your Marketing Habits and Routines
- Using the 80-20 Rule
- Supercharge Your Smart Marketing Habits
- Let’s Recap a Month of Smart Marketing Tips and Strategies
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about developing smart marketing habits to grow sales.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about smart marketing habits. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Create Evergreen Marketing Content That Sells for You for Years to Come (5,675 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Evergreen Written Marketing Content
- Evergreen Email Marketing Content
- Evergreen Audio Marketing Content
- Evergreen Video Marketing Content
- Recycle, Repurpose & Republish to Extend the Life of Your Content
A workbook to help your readers determine the type of evergreen content they should create. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.