Making Habits Work for You PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Habits are behaviors we perform daily and with little thought process to do so. It’s almost as if some of our daily habits are done automatically. We often classify habits as either being good or bad. There are also everyday habits that allow us to carry out essential activities, most of us have, that are simply our routines.
Everyone has habits. From what time we go to sleep or wake up in the morning, to what time we eat our meals or even tie our shoes – these are all actions we perform daily without even thinking about them. Good habits are categorized as behaviors that benefit our lives. Conversely, bad habits are behaviors that don’t enrich our lives or no longer work for us.
This 30 day challenge is designed to help you make your habits work for you.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to make habits that really work for them.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and worksheet.
Here's What's Inside the
Making Habits Work for You PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 3 10-Packs of Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: Breaking Bad Habits
- What Are Habits?
- Habits Aren’t Inherently Good Or Bad
- Figuring Out What Habits Are Working For You And Which Ones Aren’t
- Deciding What Bad Habit You Want To Break First
- The Basics Of Breaking Bad Habits
- Why It Takes So Long To Break Bad Habits
- Simple Hacks To Catch Yourself In A Bad Habit
- Identifying Triggers For Bad Habits And Avoiding Them
- The Importance Of Accountability When It Comes To Breaking Bad Habits
- Forgiveness Is Key For Long Term Success In Breaking Bad Habits
10-Pack #2: Creating New Habits
- How Do You Go About Forming A New Habit?
- Changing A Habit Vs. Creating A New Habit
- When It Comes To Habits, Smaller Is Better
- Create A Keystone Habit
- Create A New Habit By Hitching It To An Existing One
- Plan Ahead And Set Yourself Up For Success
- Frequency Matters – Work on Daily Habits
- Remove Temptations And Stumbling Blocks
- Making Habit Stacking Work For You
- Write It Down – Why It’s Important To Put Your Plan For New Habits Into Writing
10-Pack #3: Making Habits Stick
- Accountability Is The Key For Long Term Success
- Turn Your Habits Into Routines To Make Them Stick For Good
- Check In Regularly To Catch Any Good Habit Slips
- It’s Okay Not To Be Perfect All The Time
- Expect Stumbling Blocks And Learn To Overcome Them
- Keep From Slipping Back Into Bad Habits By Setting
- Still On Track? Using Automatic Reminders And Apps To Make Habits Stick
- Reward Yourself For Sticking To Your Positive Habits
- Create A Good Habit Chain And Don’t Break It
- Tapping Into Behavioral Feedback Loops To Make Habits Sticky
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about making habits work for your readers.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Stacking Habits – The Key to Long Term Positive Change (6,063 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What is Habit Stacking?
- Why You Don't Want to Change Everything At Once
- Build on New Habits By Adding to Them
- Stack Your Habits into Routines
- & More…
Worksheet: Building Healthy Habits
A bonus worksheet to help your readers start building and tracking healthy habits.
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook and worksheet.
Get this content all about Making Habits Work for You PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!