[thrive_headline_focus title=”How to Make Money Freelancing PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Becoming a freelancer is a great way to take control of your life by offering services to people and businesses that need them but who don’t want to hire full-time employees to do it. For example, freelancers conduct many types of work – from secretarial, to graphic design, to customer service, and more.
Freelancing gives you more security, more options, and generally more money than working hourly jobs. You can stop trading hours for dollars and work with the people you want to work with in a way that enables you to have more flexibility with your family and your life. There really is unlimited opportunity out there if you know where to look when it comes to finding a way to freelance and change your life.
Our 30 Days of How to Make Money Freelancing will show your readers the different ways they can start earning money freelancing.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start earning an income from freelancing.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
30 Ways to Make Money Freelancing PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Why Freelance and an Easy Way to Get Started
- Figure Out What You Are Good at and Start Offering That
- Working as a Freelance Writer
- Freelancing as a Social Media Manager
- Put Your Office Management Skills to Work as a VA
- Give Yourself a Raise by Becoming a Specialized Virtual Assistant
- What You Need to Know About Ghostwriting
- Hiring Yourself Out as a Fiction Ghostwriter
- What You Should Know About Working as a Freelance Photographer
- Hire Out Your Copywriting Chops
- Writing for Magazines and Newspapers
- Small Businesses Need Help with Social Media Marketing
- Did You Know That Freelance Teaching is a Thing?
- Got a Great Voice? Freelance as a Voice Over Actor or Audio Book Narrator
- Yes, There are Legitimate Data Entry Freelance Gigs Out There
- There’s an App for That – And You Could Be the One Building It
- Get Paid to Stay in Shape – Working as a Personal Trainer
- Tap into the Gig Economy by Driving and Delivering
- Help Kids Improve Their Grades and SAT Scores
- Love to Cook and Develop Recipes? Freelance as a Cook or Food Blogger
- Finance Your Travel as a Freelance Tour Guide or Entertainer
- Local Freelance Work – Wedding and Portrait Photographer
- Get Good at Paid Ads and Hire That Skill Out to Local Businesses
- Freelance for Indie Writers as an Editor or Cover Designer
- Love Kids? Run a Daycare, Offer After School Care, or Nanny
- Five Ways to Make Bank as a Freelance Musician
- Got a Special Skill? Pass It On by Becoming a Coach
- Passive Income as a Freelance Photographer?
- Fluent in Multiple Languages? Freelance as a Translator
- Let’s Recap 30 Days of Making Money Freelancing
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about getting started freelancing.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: What I Wish I Knew Before Freelancing (6,240 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Things to Have in Place Before You Start to Freelance
- Start Part-Time and Figure Out What Works
- Are You Charging Enough as a Freelancer?
- Taxes, Health Care, and Unexpected Income Loss
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers get started freelancing. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.