Looking Within for Healthy Personal Growth PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
When evaluating what’s not working in our lives, we tend to look at other people or situations and how they are making it harder than we’d like for us to be, do, and have the things we want. It’s true, sometimes we can attribute our lack on the influences people and situations have, but sometimes it’s important to ask a specific question… is it me?
We live in busy times. Busyness is glorified and having more than you can possibly accomplish on your plate is common. While it’s admirable to have the skills to manage a hectic and busy life, it definitely has its drawbacks. If you’re too busy, it can impede self-reflection. Self-reflection is the antidote for an unexamined life.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers look within for healthy personal growth.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to examine their lifestyle so they can experience healthy personal growth.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Looking Within for Healthy Personal Growth PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs 0f Articles and 3 10-Pack Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) and 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total). Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: Understanding the Value of Self-Reflection
- Is it Me? Asking Yourself a Very Important Question
- Self-Reflection- 2 Ways Looking Back is Just as Important as Looking Forward
- Sometimes it’s You, Sometimes it isn’t- Here’s how to Discover the Difference
- Self-Reflection is a Sign of Maturity
- Warning Signs that You Could Use Some Introspection
- Healthy Benefits of Self-Reflection
- Asking WHY? The Key to Healthy Self-Reflection
- Self-Reflection Breaks Bad Habits and Starts Good Ones
- Self-Reflection and Your Health- The Mind-Body Connection
- Self-Reflection is the Foundation for Healthy Relationships
10-Pack #2: Using Self-Reflection for Health and Relationships
- When is the Last Time You Reflected on Your Health?
- If You are what you eat, what are YOU Made of?
- 3 Introspective Habits for Your Mental Health
- Is It Me? Reflecting on a Toxic Life
- Tricks that Flip the Switch on Negative Self-Reflection
- Could You Be a Bully Without Knowing It?
- Signs Your Déjà vu is Telling You Something and Why You Should Be Listening
- Is it Me? Understanding Passive Aggression and How it Hurts Relationships
- What’s it Like to be in Relationship with You?
- Hidden Fears that Could Cost You Relationships
10-Pack #3: Using Self-Reflection for a Better Quality of Life
- How’s Your Quality of Life? Taking an Honest Look at Where You’re At
- The Seven Areas of Life that Need Reflection
- One Week, One Focus- Tips to Improve Your Quality of Life
- Which Comes First, Happiness or Success?
- 3 Clues Your Momentum is Shot
- Is it Me? Signs You are Getting in the Way of Your Success
- Your Hobbies and Interests are Vital for a High Quality of Life
- Make Self-Reflection a Family Affair
- Say YES! Boosting Your Quality of Life by Doing What You Love
- Getting Help- Knowing When and How You Need Support
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about personal growth and self-reflection.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Is it Me? Using Self-Reflection and Looking Within for Healthy Personal Growth (8,848 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Self-Reflection is a Sign of Maturity
- Best Practices for Self-Reflection
- Self-Reflection and Your Health
- Self-Reflection and Your Relationships
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.