Live Streaming for Business
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Live streaming is a powerful marketing tool. In fact, nearly 64% of consumers are more likely to purchase a product after watching a video about it online, and almost 80% want to see more social media content from their favorite brands, which means if you’re going to make more money, take advantage of live streaming content.
Live streaming can add a more competitive edge to your brand and business. If you want to better engage and communicate with your audience while generating more leads and revenue, you should add it to your marketing strategy.
Our 30 Days of live streaming for business will teach your readers how they can create a strategy around live streaming to grow their business.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to use live streaming to expand their reach and grow their business.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Live Streaming for Business
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- How Live Streaming Can Improve Any Business
- Live Streaming Niches to Choose From
- Top Five Live Streaming Platforms
- Important Live Streaming Software to Learn
- How To Set Up and Optimize Your Live Stream
- Essential Live Streaming Tools and Equipment
- Seven Tips for First Time Streamers
- Top Microphones for Better Live Streaming Audio
- Don’t Forget Your Live Streaming Business Plan
- How Profitable Can Live Streaming Really Be?
- The Best Cameras for Live Streaming
- Why Consistency Is Key for Live Streaming
- What You Should Do Before, During, and After Live Streaming
- Live Streaming Terminology to Understand for Better Success
- Six Marketing Tips for Living Streaming
- Common Mistakes to Avoid While Live Streaming
- How to Grow Your Live Stream Audience
- Tips To Better Engage Your Audience During a Live Stream
- E-mail Marketing Tips for Live Streaming
- Live Streaming Do’s and Don’ts
- Seven Tips for Getting Starting on Twitch
- How to Pay Taxes as a Streamer
- Five Things Every Streamer Should Have to Be Successful
- How to Live Stream on YouTube
- Live Streaming Best Practices for Business
- How to Improve Your Confidence on Camera While Live Streaming
- Five Key Live Streaming Metrics to Keep Track Of
- How to Live Stream on A Budget
- Four Ways to Repurpose Your Live Streaming Content
- How to Improve Your Living Streaming Content
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about live streaming for business.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Beginners Guide to Live Streaming (6,116 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Why Start Live Streaming?
- Eight Steps to Starting a Live Streaming Business
- Starting Your First Live Stream on Facebook
- Ten Tips to Improving Your Live Stream Content
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers plan out their live streaming strategy. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- Comprehensive Live Streaming Checklist
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and a bonus checklist.