Building Your Business Around Your Lifestyle
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
If you want to build a business that supports your lifestyle and practically runs itself, you’ve made the right choice to get involved with and participate in this challenge. There are essential factors that you will want to consider if you really want to build a business that gives you time freedom and supports your lifestyle – rather than treating your business as if it’s just another job that you have to work at 8 plus hours a day.
You really can build a business around your life that provides enough income to do the things you deem important. If you want to travel, you can build a flexible business that allows you to travel. If you want to focus on raising your children, you can also do that while also creating a company that supports that choice.
Our 30 Days of Building Your Business Around Your Lifestyle will show your readers how they can create products and get them up for sale quickly.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to build a business that supports their lifestyle.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Building Your Business Around Your Lifestyle PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why It’s Important To Build A Business That Supports Your Lifestyle
- It Isn’t Just About The Money – Why Income Goals Aren’t Everything
- What You Need To Know About Time
- But I Don’t Have Time For That
- How To Decide If This Is The Best Use Of Your Time
- Balancing The Day Job And The Side Hustle
- Do You Know What You Want Your Life To Look Like Five Years From Now?
- Aligning Your Short Term Goals With Your Long-Term Vision
- Let’s Talk Numbers – How Much Do You Need To Make To Live Comfortably?
- Consider Freelance Service Work For Short-Term Income
- The Benefits And Downside to Creating Passive Income Sources
- Get Your Team In Place To Have The Freedom and Peace Of Mind You Seek
- Review What’s Working And Focus Your Time And Efforts There
- Leverage Is Your Friend When It Comes To Scaling Your Online Business
- Don’t Let Your Business Take Over Your Personal Life
- Evaluate What You’re Doing Regularly To Make Sure You’re Doing What You Want To Do
- Don’t Let Others Dictate Your Path To Success
- Do Ask For Advice To Shortcut Your Path To A Successful Business
- Writing Vs. Speaking – Different Ways To Reach Your Audience And Establish Your Expertise
- When Is It Time To Start Outsourcing? Earlier Than You Think
- Let’s Talk About Bottlenecks And How To Widen Them
- Why You May Not Want Your Business To Grow Too Fast
- Is Time Freedom And The Ability To Work Whenever & Wherever Important To You?
- Switch It Up – Why You Want A Mobile Office Setup
- Contingency Plans – What Will You Do When…
- Creating A Business That (Almost) Runs Itself
- Why You Need To Have An Exit Strategy – Even If You’re Just Starting Out
- Allow Your Business To Grow And Change With You
- Reevaluate Your Dreams And Goals Regularly And Tweak Your Business Accordingly.
- Let’s Recap 30 Days Of Building A Business That Serves You And Your Lifestyle
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about building a business around your lifestyle.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Free Up Your Time Through Automation and Delegation (6,242 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Why Focus on Building a Business That Basically Runs Itself
- Start With Automation and Systemization
- Start to Delegate What You Don't Need to Do Yourself
- Review Regularly and See What Else You Can Automate and Delegate
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers build their lifestyle business. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.