Tapping Into Your Natural Leadership Skills PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
There are countless definitions for what it means to have leadership skills. Essentially, this term refers to the group of soft skills that allow someone to communicate effectively and relate well to others. It truly is that simple.
Leaders are those who get along with all different types of people and who know how to interact with ease. While some people seem to be born with such skills, others acquire them through practice, effort, and willingness to learn new things. Teach your readers how they can learn to be competent leaders in their community, career, and personal lives.
Our 30 Days of Tapping Into Your Natural Leadership Skills is designed to teach how to use your natural skills and abilities to provide leadership in different areas of your life.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to grow their leadership skills so they help others and grow as a person.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Tapping Into Your Natural Leadership Skills PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Yes, You are a Natural Leader
- Overcoming Internal Leadership Objections
- Leadership Qualities & Skills Will Benefits You in the Workplace
- Leadership Skills Come in Handy in Your Private Life
- Let’s Talk about Different Leadership Styles
- Practice Makes Perfect When it Comes to Leadership Skills
- How Do You Practice Leadership Skills Without a Leadership Position?
- Every Decision is a Chance to Practice Leadership Skills
- Take Opportunities to Take Charge and Organize Your Private Life
- Get Inspired by Great Leaders – Read Biographies
- Find a Mentor to Guide You on Your Leadership Journey
- Parenting – It’s Leadership Boot Camp
- Taking a Leadership Role Requires Self-Confidence
- Believe in Yourself & Others Will Follow
- Great Leaders Don’t Micromanage
- Great Leaders Acknowledge & Encourage Those around Them
- Use a Journal to Reflect on Your Own Leadership Skills
- Get Involved in Your Community
- Volunteering is Great for Building Leadership Skills
- Set an Example & Encourage Your Children to Become Future Leaders
- Why Listening is One of the Most Important Leadership Skills
- To Be a Great Leader, You Have to Care
- Great Leaders are Aware of Their Faults & Shortcomings
- Be a Role Model for Those around You
- Don’t be Afraid to Show Your Passion – It’s Contagious
- Be Inspiring & Cheer on Your Team
- Good Leaders Know When and How to Apologize
- Think Before You Act
- Don’t be Afraid to Step Up and Show Your Strength
- Let’s Recap & Continue to Work on Those Leadership Skills
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about leadership skills.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on Tapping Into Your Natural Leadership Skills. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Leadership is About Taking Responsibility & Knowing Your Limitations (6,077 words)
Will teach your readers about:
- Not All Leaders are Created Equal
- Leadership is About Taking Responsibility
- Leadership is About Knowing Limitations
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Tapping Into Your Natural Leadership Skills PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.