The Power of Knowing When to Quit
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
We live in a world where being a quitter is nothing to brag about. Busyness is rewarded with envy and valued as part of an accomplished lifestyle. Refusing to give up is symbolic of success and as exhausting as it may be, it’s always better to be seen grinding for what you want rather than guarding your time and resources.
We’ve all heard the quip designed to keep people motivated and reach their goals- quitters never win, and winners never quit. It’s an important message and reminds us hard work does pay off. While some people need to develop the skills to stick with things, other people need to learn when enough is enough.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers understand the power of knowing when to quit.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to consider things in their life that might be worth quitting.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
The Power of Knowing When to Quit PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs 0f Articles and 3 10-Pack Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) and 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total). Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: The Benefits of Knowing When to Quit
- Isn’t Quitting a Bad Thing?
- 3 Signs You May be Giving Up Too Easily
- Unexpected Ways Holding on Too Long Causes Problems
- Top Reasons Quitting Could Change Your Life
- Grit is the Antidote for Chronic Quitting
- Failing to Quit Could Affect Your Health
- 3 Ways Guilt and Shame Keep People from Quitting- Even When they Should
- Quitting Can Improve Your Career
- What’s Worth Quitting and What’s Worth Fighting For?
- Using Feedback as an Assessment Too
10-Pack #2: Making the Healthy Decision to Quit
- Are You Holding on out of Grit or is it Something Else?
- Don’t Let the Sunk Cost Fallacy Keep You from Quitting
- 3 Reasons Perfectionists Need to Become Better at Quitting
- The Benefits of Short-Term and Long-Term Quitting
- 3 Healthy Reasons to Quit Being in Unhealthy Relationships
- Top Indicators Quitting is the Healthy Choice
- Want to Master the Art of Quitting?
- Don’t Confuse Burnout with Being Done!
- What Happens if You Don’t Quit?
- Can’t Quit? Here are Some Helpful Resources
10-Pack #3: Developing the Courage to Quit
- Quitting is Personal- Owning Your Decision Without Regrets
- Have You Already Quit Without Admitting It? Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Courage-Building Tips to Quit with Confidence
- Don’t Wait! Dragging Things Out Could Burn Bridges
- It’s OK to Feel Conflicted About Quitting
- Timing is Everything- Don’t Quit Too Soon or Too Late!
- Important Questions to Ask Before You Quit
- Be Kind to Yourself, Quitting Takes Courage!
- Brace for Impact- Planning for the Consequences of Quitting
- Model Healthy Quitting for Those You Love
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about the power of knowing when it's okay to quit.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: The Power of Knowing When to Quit and Developing the Courage to Do It (8,058 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Understanding the Healthy Benefits of Quitting
- What's Worth Quitting and What's Worth Fighting for?
- Making Healthy Decisions about Quitting
- Developing the Courage to Quit
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.