[thrive_headline_focus title=”A Crash Course in Kindness PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
In a world of political strife and divisiveness, kindness and compassion are more important than ever. People around the globe seem to be more polarized in their beliefs, which is leading folks to become isolated and disconnected. Bonds are more difficult to achieve. More kindness and compassion among people could truly go far in making a difference and allowing people to connect more fully.
Many believe that the existence of modern technology has played a role in keeping people from creating close bonds of care and concern. Social media allows individuals to be “friends” online, but some folks feel this type of interaction doesn’t allow real, intimate closeness to develop. They may also blame cell phones and texting for a lack of real-life human face time. Teach your readers how to get started with their own practice of kindness and compassion.
Our 30 Days of Kindness and Compassion is designed to teach how to have more kindness and compassion in your life.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to be kinder and more compassionate in their lives.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
A Crash Course in Kindness PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Welcome and Why We Could All Use a Little Extra Kindness
- What is Kindness & Why is it Important?
- The Difference Between Kindness & Compassion
- Have You Heard of Random Acts of Kindness?
- Being Kind to Yourself & Others – Both are Important
- Three Simple Ways to be Kind to Yourself
- Three Simple Ways to be Kind to Others
- Don’t Guess; Ask this Powerful Question Instead
- How a Simple Smile Can Become a Powerful Tool for Kindness
- Is Kindness Contagious? Yes, it Is!
- Be Kind – Let Someone Go Ahead of You Today
- Kindness Doesn’t Make You Weak or a Pushover
- The Importance of Kindness in Our Social Environment
- Showing Gratitude Each Day is Kind
- Be Kind by Really Listening to Your Loved Ones
- Forgiveness as an Act of Kindness
- Who Can You Help Today?
- Are You Volunteering in Your Community?
- Kindness Doesn’t Cost Much Time or Money
- A Little Kindness Can Make a Huge Difference in Someone’s Live
- Be Careful of this Kindness Trap
- Kindness is the Glue that Holds Communities Together
- Kindness is a Learned Behavior – Are You Setting a Good Example?
- Please & Thank You aren’t Platitudes – They Show Kindness & Respect
- Improve Your Mental & Physical Health by Focusing on Kindness
- Become Aware of the Kindness of Others Around You
- Make Kindness a New Daily Habit
- Don’t Expect Perfection in Yourself or Others – it’s Unkind
- Sharing is the Ultimate Act of Kindness
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about having more compassion and kindness in our lives.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on having more kindess in our lives. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Embrace Compassion & Kindness – How to Create the World You Want to Live in by Being Nice (5,973 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Importance of Kindness
- The Change Starts With You
- Tips and Ideas to Foster Kindness in Yourself and Others
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Kindness and Compassion PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.