Driving Traffic Without Breaking the Bank
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
What's the biggest problem almost any online business owner, blogger, and internet marketer out there faces? They need more traffic.
Without a steady stream of quality traffic to their site, they can't:
- Build their list.
- Sell their products.
- Make affiliates sales.
- Split test their sales page.
Traffic is the life blood of any online business, and getting more of it is always going to be a hot topic in this niche. Why not share some quality content about driving more traffic with your audience?
Our 30 Days of Increasing Your Website Traffic will show your readers the importance of getting the right kind of traffic to their website and the different strategies they can use to do just that.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to focus on what type of traffic they are driving to their website and how they can increase it to grow their business.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Driving Traffic Without Breaking the Bank PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and a Quick Traffic Tip
- Why You Can’t Ignore Getting Traffic
- Let’s Talk About Traffic Conversion & Doing More of What Works
- Getting Traffic through Facebook Groups
- Simple On-Page SEO for Evergreen Traffic
- Increase Your Website’s Speed to Increase Traffic
- Use Social Plugins to Encourage Social Media Sharing
- Build an Email List so You Can Keep Bringing Them Back
- Using Medium to Broaden Your Reach and Funnel Traffic
- Have You Tried Guest Blogging?
- Creative Ways to Get Traffic from Publishing Books on Amazon
- Getting Traffic to Your Site Through Instagram
- Bring Them Back Through a Facebook Retargeting Campaign
- Driving Traffic by Recording Related YouTube Videos
- Participate in Bundle Sales & Giveaways
- How to Use Webinars to Get More Traffic
- Cross Blog Conversations Can be a Fun & Effective
- Consider Being a Guest on Other People’s Podcasts
- Participating in Niche-Specific Forums
- How to Drive Traffic & Create Brand Awareness
- 3 Great Reasons to Get More Active on LinkedIn
- Create Fresh Content Around Specific Long Tail Keywords
- Find a High Traffic Blog Post & Create Related Content
- Increase Your Blogging Frequency & Editorial Calendar
- Consider Contributing to Various Media Sites
- Start a Podcast or Video Channel to Drive Traffic
- Write & Publish Epic Posts & Evergreen Resources
- Compile Expert Roundup Type Posts & Get Contributors
- Create a Master Promotion Checklist to Work Through
- Recapping 29 Ways to Increase Traffic
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about driving the right kind of traffic to their website.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on website traffic. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Driving Traffic Without Breaking the Bank (6,049 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Not All Traffic is Created Equal
- Figure Out Who Your Target Audience Is
- Free Ways to Get in Front of Your Audience
- Paid Ways to Get in Front of Your Audience
- Creating Leverage to Increase Traffic
A workbook to help your readers plan their next steps to driving traffic to their website. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.