[thrive_headline_focus title=”30 Day In-Content List Building Challenge PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
List building is an important part of building a successful business today. Whether the business is online or offline, brick and mortar or completely digital doesn’t matter. Every business needs to focus on list building to ensure they have an active and responsive audience that is building so that they can keep their business going and even somewhat predict their income as time moves forward.
In-content list building is simply putting the freebies within the content of your website. They can live on your blog posts, within cornerstone content, on your about page and elsewhere.
In-content list building is an effective way to ensure that your business keeps growing while you continue to add exceptional value using and reusing the content that you create for them. It may seem like a lot of work, but the truth is, it’s more effective than almost any other list building method and will build your list big and healthy if you keep in mind your audience as you create content and opt-ins for the content. Teach your readers how they can use their existing content to grow their list.
Our 30 Day In-Content List Building PLR is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to create freebies for their audience within the content they already created over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts and eBook compilation & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Day In-Content List Building Challenge PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The 30 Day In-Content List Building Challenge
Here's a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Welcome And Why You Should Get Them On Your List First
- What Is In-Content List Building
- A Quick Way To Get Started: Add Opt-In At The Bottom Of Your Posts
- Why In Content List Building Works
- The More Targeted The Offer The Better
- Let’s Talk Content Upgrades
- Creating Your First Content Upgrade From Scratch
- Planning Content For Content Upgrades
- Mentioning Your Lead Magnet In Your Content
- In-Content List Building in Blog Content & Articles
- In-Content List Building with Podcasts and Audio Recordings
- In-Content List Building On Social Media
- In-Content List Building With Video
- In-Content List Building During Webinars and Interviews
- Testing And Tracking Your In-Content List Building
- Crafting Your Funnel From Content To Offer
- Making Connections: Mention Your Opt-In Offer In Existing Content
- How To Turn A Blog Post Series Into A Content Upgrade Offer
- Make It Useful But Incomplete
- Tap Into Social Media To Grow Your Reach And Build Your List Faster
- Why You Need To Change Your In-Content Opt-In Offers Often
- In-Content List Building Is Perfect For Building Targeted Sub-Lists
- Checking Your Stats To Figure Out What’s Working
- Text Links vs. Pain Text Opt-Ins vs. Graphic Opt-In Forms
- Using Pop Up Forms As Part Of Your In-Content List Building
- Grow Your List Inside Your Email Content
- Create An Epic Content Page And Add Opt-In Offers
- Engage With Your Audience On Your About Page By Inviting Them To Connect Via Email
- Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30 day group coaching program all about list building.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on in-content list building. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.
Get this 30 Days of Pre-Written Content about In-Content List Building
PLUS BONUSES for just $47 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.