Have you ever asked yourself how do PLR articles make money?
Today we're giving you one possible answer to that question. It's the simplest way to monetize your PLR content and something you can do right now, no matter where you are at in your journey of growing your online business. You don't even have to have a website up yet.
Here's the video:
Simple Way To Monetize Your PLR Content
Here's a quick recap of what I covered in the video:
- Take any PLR article and publish it.
- You can publish it on your blog or website.
- If you don't have one of those, publish it on social media. A FB page or group is a great place for this.
- Find an affiliate product related to the content of the article.
- Write a CTA (call to action) to monetize the content.
- If you're using Facebook as your publishing platform, test if you get better results posting the link in the content, or as the first comment.
Something I didn't mention in the video, but what's important to keep in mind when monetizing your content with affiliate links / affiliate products is to disclose that you're using an affiliate link.
Look for more PLR monetization tips in the weeks to come. Stop by the blog, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and sign up for our list to make sure you don't miss any of our implementation and general business tips.
Where do you get this PLR if you don't already own it? Start by grabbing one of the free PLR packs we have available here at Piggy Makes Bank. Of course there's plenty of awesome paid content here as well.
Another good resource is our sister site PLRSOS.com. There you will find smaller, highly targeted packs of 10 articles along with 10 engaging longer-form emails and some amazing printables. Check it out if you haven't already done so and watch for more content to be added to that site on a regular basis.
Last but not least, do you have any questions for us?
‘How do PLR articles make money' is a big topic, and we barely scratched the surface with the quick tip from the video. We'll be going deeper in the weeks to come and always welcome your specific questions.