Healthy Social Media for the Entire Family PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
It should go without saying that social media should be fun. The whole purpose behind social media is to be social in ways that help build community and showcase things that interest the user. Sadly, social media has become problematic territory for many people. What used to be a place to keep your family and friends up to speed with your goings on has become a toxic dumping ground if you don’t guard against it.
There’s no way to participate on every platform, but surprisingly the average person uses 8 social media apps or platforms out of the over 100 available. Social media usage accounts for 80% of online activity with users spending an average of 2 hours and 22 minutes per day on social media.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers create healthy social media habits for the entire family.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to examine the role social media plays for the entire family.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Healthier Social Media for Healthier Social Families PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs 0f Articles and 3 10-Pack Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) and 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total). Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: Defining Healthy Social Media
- Social Media Should be Fun!
- Could Social Media be Bad for your Health?
- Is Facebook Depression Really a Thing?
- 3 Clues you May be Addicted to Social Media
- Ditch the Drama for a Healthy Social Media Experience
- What’s a Digital Footprint…and How Big is Yours?
- There’s More to Being Social Than Social Media
- 3 Benefits of Social Media That Could Save a Life
- Avoid These Social Media Traps for a Better User Experience
- 3 Pro-tips to Take Control of Your Social Media Experience
10-Pack #2: Healthier Social Media for Healthier Adults
- Your Esteem is Tied to Your Social Media Experience
- Assessing the Health of Your Social Media
- Top Reasons NOT to Post Content Online
- 3 Signs You May be a Bully Online- Even When You Think You’re a Nice Person
- Do You Need a Social Media Fast?
- Sign Up for More of What You Want Out of Social Media
- Self-Expression & Social Media- There’s a Platform for Everyone
- Could Social Media be a Prosperous Side Hustle?
- Dos and Don’ts for a Healthier Social Media Experience
- Ultimately, YOU are in Control of your Social Media Behavior
10-Pack #3: Healthier Social Media for Healthier Kids
- Social Media- The Next Generation
- Vital Things to Consider BEFORE Your Kids go Online
- Online Predators May Target Your Kid- Here’s What to do About That!
- No Access- No Account: Rules That Keep Kids Safe
- Closing the Skills Gap- What You Don’t Know Could Hurt Your Family
- Social Media Can Stunt Social Growth- Watch Out for the Signs
- Social Media Could Launch Your Child’s Career
- Dinnertime & Social Media: Healthy Communication Reduces Online Risks
- Busy Kids Have Healthier Social Media Experiences
- Lead by Example- Healthy Social Media starts with YOU!
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about being healthier on social media.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Healthier Social Media for Healthier Families (9,120 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Social Media Should be Fun
- Designing Your Optimal Social Media Experience
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.
Get this content all about Healthier Social Media for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!