[thrive_headline_focus title=”Setting Healthy Boundaries with Difficult People PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
The idea of boundaries can seem unclear or complicated. Personal boundaries are merely guidelines that you set for yourself with regard to the ways in which others interact with you. A boundary isn’t a rule for how others should act. It’s about what you will allow or tolerate. Boundaries put you in the driver’s seat. You’re in control of the behaviors you accept from others.
There are lots of reasons why it’s important to set boundaries.
Our 30 Days of setting healthy boundaries will help your readers learn the importance of establishing healthy boundaries in their lives.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to set healthy boundaries to improve their lives.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Setting Healthy Boundaries with Difficult People PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Welcome and Why It’s Important To Set Boundaries
- Who Are The Difficult People In Your Life
- Recognizing How Other People Impact What You Do And How You Feel
- You Become Like The People You Spent Most Time With
- How To Realize It’s Time To Break Contact With Someone In Your Life
- Seven Signs Of Toxic People And Relationships
- Learning To Say No Is An Important Life Skill
- The First Step To Building Boundaries Is Realizing What Your Limits Are
- Tips For Dealing With Guilt When You Cut People Out Of Your Life
- Dealing With Difficult People In Everyday Life
- Dealing With Difficult People Online
- How To Set Boundaries When You Don’t Get Along With Family
- Setting Healthy Boundaries At Work
- Teaching Your Kids About Dealing With Difficult People And Setting Boundaries
- Protect Your Personal Space To Create A Safe Haven For Yourself
- Recharge With Self Care After Dealing With Difficult People
- Gaining Self Esteem And Confidence By Setting Boundaries
- Setting Healthy Boundaries Means Being Direct With Other People
- Five Tips For Setting Boundaries At Work
- Five Tips For Setting Boundaries With Family
- Teach Your Kids That It's Okay To Set Boundaries
- Common Signs Of A Lack Of Healthy Boundaries With Family
- Tips For Dealing With Family At Holidays And Family Functions
- Dealing With And Overcoming Guilt When Enforcing Boundaries
- You May Be Feeling Self-Doubt As You Establish Boundaries
- Boundaries Will Free You
- Using I Statements to Help You Set Firm Boundaries
- How To Find Support When You Struggle
- Recognize And Honor Other People’s Boundaries
- Let’s Recap 30 Days Of Setting Healthy Boundaries With People
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about setting healthy boundaries.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on boundaries. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Mindset Makeover – Why Setting Boundaries With Difficult People is An Essential Life Skill
will teach your readers about:
- Why Setting Boundaries Is Important
- How To Identify Difficult And Toxic People In Your Life
- The Process Of Setting Boundaries With Those People
- Helpful Thoughts On Enforcing Your Boundaries
- Review And Adjust Your Fences As Needed
- & More…
A workbook/journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Setting Boundaries PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.