Creating a Happy Social Life PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Humans are designed to be social. We are created with the ability to communicate verbally and non-verbally making it easier to share ideas and be in community. Humans have lived in groups from the beginning and rely on one another to live interdependently rather than alone. Humans have the ability to be sensitive, funny, caring, and nurturing. These traits lend themselves to being social. In essence, humans are made to be social.
Not everyone has the same desire or capacity for socialization, but everyone regardless of the quantity of their social preferences, has the desire to feel wanted and accepted by a group. Even people designated as loners need some form of community.
This 30 day challenge is designed to help your readers create a happy and healthy social life.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to create a happy and healthy social life.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and worksheet.
Here's What's Inside the
Creating a Happy Social Life PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs of Emails and 3 10-Packs of Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles and 3 10-packs of email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: Emphasis on Health Benefits
- What is a Social Life and Why Do you Need One?
- From the Cradle to the Grave- Everyone Needs to be Social
- Are you Having a Social Identity Crisis?
- Loneliness can Cause an Illness
- Want to Lose Weight? Be More Social!
- 3 Unexpected Health Benefits of Being Social
- Your Social Life is Meant to Shift Over Time
- Social Media Could Make It Harder to be Social
- 2 Barriers that Prevent your Chances of Being Social
- Healthy Traits of Highly Social People
10-Pack #2: Emphasis on Personality Types and Associated Social Expression
- Your Personality Influences your Social Life
- Can Introverts be Social…And Do They Want to Be?
- Extroverts Get Their Energy from Being Social
- Top Tips for Being Social- When You’d Rather Stay Home
- Do’s and Don’ts for Introverts and Extroverts Who Socialize Together
- Antisocial May Not Mean What You Think It Does
- 3 Reasons People Resist Socializing and What to Do About It
- Developing Strong Social Ties in Your Family
- Nature vs Nurture- How You Are and What You Experience Guides Your Social Life
- Top People Who Influence Our Social Life
10-Pack #3: Emphasis on Fun and Healthy Ways to Cultivate a Healthy Social Life
- Two Important Questions to Ask Before Being More Social
- 3 Steps to create a Happier Social Life
- Saying NO Boosts your Social Life
- Finding a Tribe- Being Intentional with Your Social Life
- Unexpected Ways to Be More Social…Without Even Trying
- Find a Tribe online When you Feel Isolated
- Get Out of Town! Travel Makes Socializing Fun
- Do Good to Feel Good- Support Important Causes While making Friends
- You Don’t Know If You Don’t Try- Get Out of the Socialization Rut
- If You’re Happy and You know It…Feeling Satisfied with Your Social Life
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about creating a happy and healthy social life.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Get a Life! Creating a Happy Social Life at Any Age (7,032 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Social Growth Matters at Every Age
- Nature vs Nurture- How our Personality and Childhood Affect Our Socialization
- Being Social Isn’t What It Used to Be
- Creating a Happy Social Life Has Challenges
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-pack of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.
Get this content all about Creating a Happy Social Life PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!