Happiness Stealers PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
There’s a link between productivity and happiness. However, the connection may not always seem to be a positive one. In order to be happy, you may think you need to be less productive and work fewer hours. And when considering what it means to have increased productivity, you may envision yourself tirelessly devoting all your time to work. So how could you possibly be happy?
The truth is, these views aren’t entirely accurate. Productivity can lead to happiness. It’s not a zero-sum game. You don’t have to choose one or the other. You can have both. We will look at the ways that productivity can increase your overall sense of wellbeing.
Our 30 Days of Happiness Stealers is designed to show people how perfectionism and procrastination can steal their happiness.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to stop the vicious cycle of perfectionism and procrastination.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Happiness Stealers Bundle
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Is This Stealing Your Happiness?
- What Does Productivity Have to Do with Happiness?
- The Vicious Cycle of Procrastination and Guilt
- Could Your Anxiety Be a Result of Perfectionism & Procrastination?
- Boost Your Productivity by Allowing Yourself to Learn from Your Mistakes
- Why Striving for Perfection Is Holding You Back
- How a Simple To-Do List Can Help You Beat Procrastination
- The Importance of Working Towards Your Goals for Happiness & Success
- Think of Yourself as a Work in Progress and Strive to Become Better
- Why a Lack of Focus and Direction May Be Bringing You Down
- Make Your Own Happiness by Mapping Out Your Goals and Going After Them
- Done Is Better Than Perfect
- The Hidden Dangers of Perfectionism
- 3 Tips for Overcoming Your Perfectionism Tendencies
- Is Your Procrastination Stressing You Out?
- How to Use Habits to Prevent Procrastination
- Accountability Can Be the Tool You Need
- The Long-Term Cost of Constant Procrastination
- Is Perfectionism Causing Your Procrastination?
- How Building Momentum Can Help
- Productivity Tools That Help You Get More Done and Make Progress
- Don’t Let Productivity Burnout Lead to Procrastination and Giving Up
- How Working Less Can Help You Boost Your Productivity
- Are You Making Time for Self-Care to Recharge?
- Work on What’s Most Important
- How Social Media Can Kill Your Productivity & Your Happiness
- Are You Being Intentional with Your Time? A Time Log Can Help
- How Working Fast Can Help You Overcome Perfectionism
- Look at Past Accomplishments for an Instant Confidence & Happiness Boost
- Let’s Recap 30 Days of Battling Perfectionism & Procrastination
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about choosing happiness over perfectionism and procrastination.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on ending perfectionism and procrastination. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Happiness Habits – 7 Traits to Embrace to Live a Happy & Productive Life (6,239 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Happiness Habits 1 – Love Yourself
- Happiness Habits 2 – Forgive Yourself
- Happiness Habits 3 – Take Action
- Happiness Habits 4 – Learn Something New
- & More…
A workbook/journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Happiness Stealers Now PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.