Growing Old with Grace
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Aging gracefully is about more than just taking care of your physical health. It also involves cultivating a positive mindset, staying active and healthy, embracing change as you grow older, and seeking out new opportunities and experiences.
To help you age gracefully, there are some key habits you should adopt daily. Many of these habits require only minor adjustments to your daily routine, but they can significantly impact how you feel and function as you age.
Our 30 Days of Growing Old with Grace will teach your readers 15 habits to age gracefully, stay happy and healthy and to continue to be prosperous.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to be mindful of their habits for a prosperous life.
For only $47 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 40 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Growing Old with Grace PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Aging Gracefully: Setting Your Intention
- How to Nourish Your Body as You Age
- Why Staying Active is Key to Aging Gracefully
- How Positivity Can Help You Age Gracefully
- Seven Ways to Find Purpose as You Age
- The Importance of Social Connection as You Age
- How Gratitude & Appreciation Can Help You Age Gracefully
- Six Ways to Embrace Change & Enjoy the Journey of Life
- Why It's Important to Be Curious as You Age
- Living in the Moment and Appreciating Every Day
- The Health Benefits of Staying Active as You Age
- How to Grow Older with Grace and Confidence
- How to Maintain a Healthy and Active Lifestyle as You Age
- 7 Principles for Embracing Aging with Peace & Fulfillment
- Six Self-Care Activities for Aging Gracefully
- Best Foods to Eat While Aging Gracefully
- How to Achieve a Balanced and Fulfilling Life
- How to Live and Feel Your Best at Any Age
- How to Be Happy No Matter Your Age
- Six Elements That Lead to Success as You Age
- Seven Secrets to Staying Young and Healthy
- Why Walking is Key to Longevity
- Eight Ways to Protect Your Skin
- How Proper Oral Hygiene is Essential to Aging Gracefully
- Five Yoga Poses for Healthy Aging
- How to Protect Brain Health as You Age
- How to Tackle Stress and Anxiety as You Grow Older
- Coming To Terms With Physical Limitations As You Age
- Preparing Financially To Age With Grace
- Tying Up Loose Ends And Last Wishes
40 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about creating aging gracefully.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about staying healthy and happy. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: 15 Habits for Aging Gracefully (6,354 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Staying Active
- Eating a Balanced Diet
- Limiting and Managing Stress
- Prioritizing Sleep
- Staying Socially Connected
- & More…
Workbook: How to Live Your Best Life as You Age
A workbook to help your readers stay on track. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- A Sample 7 Day Anti-Aging Meal Plan
- Age Gracefully Worksheet
- List of Anti-Inflammatory Foods
- List of Medical Tests to Talk to Your Doctor About
- Daily Habits to Age Gracefully
- Anti Aging Foods Graphic
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and a bonus checklist.