Going Legit in Your Online Business
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Once you realize that you have a good business idea that will succeed, it’s time to get your ducks in a row. Set up your business so that everything is legal and above board. While it can seem confusing and too hard to legitimize your online business, you’re going to be glad you did because it’s going to save you a lot of problems, in the long run, to have everything legal.
After you get everything set up, it’ll be easier to renew everything each year, keep track of your income and expenses, and meet all the legal requirements placed on you by the federal and local governments so that you can do business.
Our 30 Days of Going Legit in Your Online Business will show your readers how they can setup their business legally.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to get their online business set up properly.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Going Legit in Your Online Business PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why It’s Important to Get All Your Ducks in a Row
- When Your Hobby Side Hustle Turns into a Real Business
- Who Do You Need on Your Team to Go Legit with Your Online Business?
- What Exactly is a Sole Proprietorship?
- Legal Entities for Your Online Business Explained
- Do You Need a Lawyer to Incorporate Your Business?
- Five Tips for Finding a Great Lawyer Who Knows Her Stuff When It Comes to Setting Up Online Businesses
- Three Hard Questions You Need to Ask Yourself Before Taking Your Online Business Legit
- Why You May Need More Than One Lawyer on Your Team
- Let’s Talk About Bookkeeping Basics and When It’s Time to Hire a CPA
- The Difference Between a Bookkeeper and CPA for Your Online Business Explained
- When Does It Make Sense to Incorporate Your Online Business?
- How to Get Health Insurance When You Run Your Own Online Business
- Three Books You Should Read as You Start to Take Your Online Business to the Next Level
- Three Ways to Find the Right Legal and Tax Professionals to Help You Grow
- Why Going DIY with Legal and Financial Stuff May Not Save You Money
- Are Your Preparing for Retirement as You Grow Your Online Business?
- What You Need to Know About Business Partnerships from a Legal Perspective
- Important Questions to Ask Your Accountant and Lawyer Before You Set Up a Business Entity
- Have You Thought About Your Business Legacy and a Possible Exit Strategy?
- Hiring Your Kids and Other Interesting Ways to Lighten Your Tax Burden
- Don’t Let Fear of Taxes and Legal Jargon Hold You Back
- Making Enough Money to Need the Help of a CPA is a Good Thing
- The Importance of Creating an Operating Manual for Your Online Business
- Have You Thought of Hiring a Financial Advisor?
- Masterminding with Other Online Business Owners to Figure Out Who Else Should Be on Your Team
- Why You Should Be Meeting with Your Tax Professional Before the End of the Year
- Don’t Drag Your Feet When It Comes to Dealing with Taxes and Going Legit
- Why You Need Help When It Comes to Paying “Caesar”
- Let’s Recap 30 Days of Tips and Advice to Help You Go Legit with Your Online Business
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about getting your online business set up properly.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about setting up your online business. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Is It Time to Formally Set Up Your Online Business? (6,002 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Growing from Side Hustle to Legitimate Small Business
- Different Ways to Structure Your Online Business
- Assembling a Financial Team That Will Grow As Your Income Does
- Finding a Lawyer Who's Knowledgeable
- Legal Forms and Contracts to Keep Yourself Protected
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers set up their online business. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.