[thrive_headline_focus title=”Get Organized PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Being in a state of disorganization can feel overwhelming. Which came first, overwhelm or disorganization? It’s sometimes hard to tell. Nonetheless, being disorganized contributes to chaos in and out of the home. Streamlining not only clears the clutter from your home, it helps streamline other areas of life.
People who feel tired and overwhelmed in life generally have low energy. The lack of energy makes it hard to do chores and tasks. Before long, there’s no food to make a complete meal, no one can find a clean pair of socks, and the bills are overdue.
Our 30 Days of Getting Organized is designed to teach people how to sort out the clutter for a streamlined life.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start getting organized and declutter their lives.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Get Organized! Bundle
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Get Organized: How Sorting Out the Clutter Streamlines Your Life
- The Psychological Effects of Clutter
- Being Organized is a Mindset
- Are Commitments Cluttering Your Life?
- Getting Help – Finding Assistance When You Need Help Organizing
- Pro-Tips for Organizing Your Closet
- Using Pinterest to Be More Organized
- Create Spreadsheets to Manage Important Dates and Occasions
- Using the Basket Method to keep Kids Organized
- 3 Tips to Prep Your Family for the Day
- Are You at Risk for Hoarding Behaviors?
- Questions to Ask Before Making a Purchase
- Create a Maintenance Schedule to Stay Organized at Home
- A Place for Everything – Creating an Intentional Home
- One Room, One Week: Organizing Your Home
- Simple Tips to Tidy Up Daily
- Chores: Everyone Needs Them
- The Connection Between Low Energy and Chaos
- Hacks That Keep Your Home Neat and Tidy
- Organize Your Pantry to Reduce Food Costs
- 2 Habits That Teach Kids to Be Better Organized
- Capsule Wardrobes: An Easy Way to Be Organized
- Keep Your Car Organized for Safety’s Sake
- There’s a Connection Between Confidence and Organization
- Down-and-dirty Ways to Speed Clean Your Home
- Follow Through – Finish What You Started
- The Right Tools for the Job: Be Prepared to Get Organized
- The Mighty Power of the Junk Drawer!
- Celebrate Organization to Keep Motivated
- Wrap Up and Where Do We Go from Here?
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about decluttering and getting organized.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on getting organized. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Embracing the Declutter Mindset (6,663 words)
will teach your readers about:
- The Big Benefits of Decluttering
- Smart Tips That Keep You From Burning Out
- Potential Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- Measuring Progress as You Begin to Declutter
- Preventing Clutter from Creeping Back into Your Life
A workbook/journal to give your readers a place to work and document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Decluttering and Getting Organized Now PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.