Gamifying Your Online Business
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Gamification is the process of adding elements of play to activity that you are doing or that you want your potential customers or customers to do. So instead of bringing them to a regular sales page, one example of gamification is that you might bring them to a landing page that offers a quiz.
The quiz makes them feel as if the information provided is more personal. They take the quiz, providing a lot of data and information to you that you can then use in your product development and marketing. Their quiz answers lead them to a sales page that you made just for the person who answered the questions the way that they did. Gamification can really help you motivate yourself and your audience. You’ll get more opt-ins, make more sales, and increase your engagement with your audience.
Our 30 Days of Content Marketing will show your readers the benefits of using gamification in their business.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start gamifying their business.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Gamifying Your Online Business PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and How Gamifying Your Business Can Help You
- What Does Gamifying Your Business Mean?
- How Gamifying Your Business Boosts Your Productivity and Your Bottom Line
- Gamifying Your Business for Yourself and Your Customers
- Turn Your Daily To-Do List into a Game
- Start Tracking Your Daily Sales and Challenge Yourself to Beat Those Totals
- Find a Friend and Challenge Each Other to Work Sprints
- Engage Your Subscribers by Giving Them Tasks and Offering Prizes
- Bribe Yourself to Reach Milestone Goals
- Got Writing to Do? There are Websites Out There That Turn It into a Game
- How to Turn Your Business Goals into Objectives That Make It a Game
- Walking the Fine Line Between Challenging Yourself Enough and Taking All the Fun Out of It
- What Kinds of Games Do You Like to Play and How Can You Incorporate Some of That into Your Work Schedule?
- The Basics of Game Mechanics You Should Know
- How to Turn a 7-Day Email Sequence into a Fun Game
- Gamifying Your Business for Your Customers Creates Loyalty
- Gamify Your Comments or Forum Posts to Encourage Quality Content Contribution
- Three Ideas for Scorecards You Can Create to Hold Yourself Accountable
- Let’s Talk About Game Rewards
- Get Hooked on the Game with Frequent Early Rewards
- 3 Important Rules to Follow Before You Implement Gamification for Your Customers or Subscribers
- Meaningful Rewards Make Any Gamification More Fun
- Don’t Be Afraid to Change the Rules if Things Aren’t Working Out
- Come Up with a Series of Badges for Your Membership Site or Course
- Quick Tip to Increase Subscribers – Add a Progress Bar
- Using Loss Aversion to Keep Your Members Active and Engaged
- Tap into Your Customer and Affiliates Competitive Nature with Leader Boards
- The Power of Using a Points System to Show Progress Towards a Goal
- Track Your Results After Implementing Some Gamification
- Let’s Recap a Month’s Worth of Gamification Tips and Ideas
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about gamifying your online business.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Turn Your Opt-in into a Game (5,067 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Why Turning Your Opt-In into a Game is a Good Idea
- Decide on a Topic and Come Up with the Content
- Create a Point System and Badges
- Keep It Simple and Fun
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers get started on gamifying their business. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.