Food For Health PLR & 5 Printable PDFs with Canva Templates to Help Keep Your Family Healthy
We've put together a PLR pack with content to help you get up and running quickly to share with the families in your community. More specifically these documents will help your audience tap into the power of using food and natural remedies to keep them safe and healthy, especially during this trying time. Use them on your blog, in your newsletters, or create a new lead magnet with them to grow your list.
You get a total of 10 articles all about food as natural health remedies (over 5,800 words), 5 Printable PDFs with Canva Templates so you can easily edit them with your branding. You can use this pre-written content as is or edit it as you see fit. Tweak it to fit your niche and your business requirements. Put your name on it and use it in your overall content marketing strategy.
If you want to help your readers with Food as Natural Health Remedies then you can get this incredibly value-packed bundle for just $37. Simply Click Add to Cart below and you'll receive an immediate download after purchase.
Here's What You Get:
10 PLR Articles – 400+ words each:
- A Case For Old-Fashioned Natural Remedies
- Chicken Soup Makes Almost Everything Better
- Herbs You Can Grow At Home That Make Great Natural Remedies
- Drying and Preserving Medicinal Herbs and Plants
- Natural Remedies Have A Place In Today’s Health Care
- The Foods You Eat Directly Affect Your Health
- 3 Types Of Foods To Eat Daily For Better Health
- Why You Should Have A Bottle Of Apple Cider Vinegar In Your Pantry
- Consume Yogurt, Kefir, & Kombucha For Gut Health
- Drinking Enough Water Is Important For Your Health
5 Printable PDFs with Canva Templates
Your readers will love these professionally designed printables. You can easily edit these using a free Canva account and our How To Edit Canva Templates Guide. These printables have been created to correspond with 5 of the articles included in this pack to help you easily create an online course, post series with follow-up emails, or anything else that you can think of to keep your readers engaged.
That's a total of 10 articles with over 5,800 words and 5 Printable PDFs with Canva Templates for just $37. Give your readers the content they are looking for.